Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fostering advice?

Options
  • 06-02-2010 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Hi hope this is in the correct place couldn`t see a separate fostering area. I have always wanted to foster and am going to take steps towards it now. It seems mainly handled by organisation separate from the HSE which one is best? Or any info which might be useful would be gratefully appreciated.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

theg81der wrote: »
    Hi hope this is in the correct place couldn`t see a separate fostering area. I have always wanted to foster and am going to take steps towards it now. It seems mainly handled by organisation separate from the HSE which one is best? Or any info which might be useful would be gratefully appreciated.

You can phone the HSE locally or you can contact one of the private agencies: Fostering First Ireland or Five Rivers are two I know of.

Advertisement