Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good MP3s to download for beginner spanish

• 06-02-2010 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

i really want to start learning spanish, already speak english and near fluent french so i was wondering what are some good downloadable podcasts/MP3s for learning spanish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

Have you got an iTunes account? All podcasts are free and there are tons of spanish ones to get you started, just go Podcasts > Language courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭gerbear1

Michel Thomas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Coffee Break Spanish is a podcast on iTunes that has been recommended to me before (and its free).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nenitadeparma

I found few free poscast in podbean.com, only look for Spanish and you'll find a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭dohouch

Might not be for absolute beginners but I like www.spanishpodcast.org. There are 122 podcasts there at last count, with explanatory PDF's with full text of pod.
    Go to the "Archivo"

🧐God wants us all to enjoy many,many ice-creams , IMHO🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

I'm now on lesson 22 of Coffee Break Spanish and I'm finding it very good - would need a Spaniard to judge how good the actual pronunciation really is, but I have learned so much in a very short period of time, I can highly recommend it

Advertisement