Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So You Think You Can Dance

Options
  • 06-02-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

Anyone watchig? Bit late to start a thread as final is next week :o but would like to see Robbie win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

My favourite four got to the final :D I don't mind who wins now but i've liked Robbie and Tom from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

My favourite four got to the final :D I don't mind who wins now but i've liked Robbie and Tom from the start.

I think Tommy is favourite at the mo, hoping Robbie brings his 'A' game next week.

flutegirl wrote: »
    I think Tommy is favourite at the mo, hoping Robbie brings his 'A' game next week.

I <3 both of them! Love Tom and his hip hop dancing and i don't normally like contemporary but it's hard not to like Robbie when he does it. Guess it's all down to the dancing next week.

Some of the pair dancing and choreography has been excellent. Hope it gets a second season.

I hope it does too. Did you see the american series BenG (if thats how you spell it?) won one of the series and he was pretty amazing :)

• Advertisement

I hope it does too. Did you see the american series BenG (if thats how you spell it?) won one of the series and he was pretty amazing :)

No, hadn't seen SYTYCD until UK version. Will check him on youtube. :)

Oh that's horrible :'( Tommy has to win now, although i liked Allister too! Ahh decisions. Glad it's not up to us!! I feel sorry for Robbie though.

Gutted that Tommy didn't win!

Gutted that Tommy didn't win!

Was sure he was quids in for the win, don't know how he lost really.

• Advertisement

So true, he deserved it! Charlie was pretty good but i didn't really like her if i'm honest. I heard that Tommy's going to be in a Hip Hop show that's doing a tour and things so it's not all bad.

Advertisement