Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema age limit??

Options
  • 06-02-2010 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if you know if there is a minimum age limit to go into the new cinema? I'm looking to bring a 3 year old into the new princess and the frog movie. Or is it ok to bring anyone in as long as they stay quiet??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Cherrybomb

I just brought a 3yr old to the cinema without a problem,
    granted we wanted to go see the Princess and the frog it was sold out so I asked the cashier to suggest another 'family' movie on at the same time

She suggested Its Complicated but only if I was comfortable with it????????? I thought it better to bring him to Astro Boy

(PS HI ALL, hope you dont mind a post from a newbie :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Cherrybomb wrote: »
    I just brought a 3yr old to the cinema without a problem,
    granted we wanted to go see the Princess and the frog it was sold out so I asked the cashier to suggest another 'family' movie on at the same time

She suggested Its Complicated but only if I was comfortable with it????????? I thought it better to bring him to Astro Boy

(PS HI ALL, hope you dont mind a post from a newbie :) )

Of course we don't and welcome to the forum.

Advertisement