Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ornamental Cabbage Flowers Dublin???

Options
  • 06-02-2010 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a bouquet of ornamental cabbage flowers, they're white with a pale green tinge and are gorgeous but quite hard to find. Would anyone have spotted these anywhere in Dublin as I would love to get them for my mam's birthday!!

Thanks so much!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

i saw them on grafton street on the big stalls, perhaps not in the last week or so, no reason why they wouldn't be there though.
    also saw them at the flower stall in ranelagh village market. i would say most big florists will have them, they are lovely, quite pricey though, about 5euro a stem i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Try Mad Flowers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭FatGirlSlim

tfak85 wrote: »
    i saw them on grafton street on the big stalls, perhaps not in the last week or so, no reason why they wouldn't be there though.
    also saw them at the flower stall in ranelagh village market. i would say most big florists will have them, they are lovely, quite pricey though, about 5euro a stem i think!
    amdublin2 wrote: »
    Try Mad Flowers?

Thank you so much you two I'll give both a go, hope you both have a lovely week!:)

Advertisement