Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that totally turn you off someone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ever consider the reality you may end up alone at Christmas:rolleyes:
    Are you moody? Thats a big no no for me anyway

Won't be alone for christmas but won't have a partner for christmas....I'm a little moody sometimes but I get over it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Was going out with a girl years ago who was lovely but she walked like a duck, eventually had to call it a day.

Quack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

well if this is everyone's reaction to snuggles' list I guess I'm going to be alone for a long time too.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Ah in fairness to Snuggles she always gets a hard time and always takes it on the chin. If she wasn't so fussy I'd marry her myself.

I think with that list of requirements you would have to be a rocket scientist, czech model with a high income!
    Good luck in life, I'd even hate to be your grandson!

No, I'm none of the above. I'm your average Irish girl! I've not met a man I want babies with yet! never mind a grandson lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sandmanporto

Won't be alone for christmas but won't have a partner for christmas....I'm a little moody sometimes but I get over it! :pac:

well nobodys perfect. with a list like yours, i'd say your pretty darn agitated at anything! I think you ruled out every man there? Are you a militant feminist by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

No, I'm none of the above.I'm your average Irish girl! I've not met a man I want babies with yet! never mind a grandson lol!
    I guessed that somehow...

well nobodys perfect. with a list like yours, i'd say your pretty darn agitated at anything! I think you ruled out every man there? Are you a militant feminist by any chance?

Are you a Christian alarmist by any chance?

No, I'm none of the above. I'm your average Irish girl! I've not met a man I want babies with yet! never mind a grandson lol!

Well dont have kids until you feel a bit more content! Please!

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    Are you a Christian alarmist by any chance?

No I am agnostic as it turns out? And why do you ask?

• Advertisement

Wagon wrote: »
    I guessed that somehow...

good man! I agree there totally! But at least she was honest admitting it! I think she has a heart but just hasnt met the right lad. Certainly not me anyway!!

No I am agnostic as it turns out? And why do you ask?

Oh, just an impression I got from the SATANIC GROUP IN EUROPE RUSSIA thread you started. See how easy it is to make assumptions about people based on a couple of posts? ;)

Oh, just an impression I got from the SATANIC GROUP IN EUROPE RUSSIA thread you started. See how easy it is to make assumptions about people based on a couple of posts? ;)
    I know you will make a search in google on this ms prim proper? but I am aware that Russia is not in the EU, but what continent is it in? Or should I say continents?

I know you will make a search in google on this ms prim proper? but I am aware that Russia is not in the EU, but what continent is it in? Or should I say continents?

:D

Learn tectonic geography first, Ok.

Learn tectonic geophraphy first, Ok.

Whoooosssshhhhhh!

That's the sound of my point going over your head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

sly. the hint of slyness. Something unsaid but is very important and deep down he knows this but will never admit it, because he is gan liathríodí,
    he is just scared and will not admit it. UGH!:mad:

Whoooosssshhhhhh!

Im responding to a computer screen and likwise.
    Do you think if we had a conversation in a room of all the respondents on this thread that you would be as brash? Its easy and unfair online! real life is not as simple as type and post!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

people who use two laungages in one sentance or say specific words in another laungage because they sound better.

Well dont have kids until you feel a bit more content! Please!

I wouldn't have kids until I'd be ready. Content I'm content!?
    good man! I agree there totally! But at least she was honest admitting it! I think she has a heart but just hasnt met the right lad. Certainly not me anyway!!

ugh Thanks...:o

um, russia is in the continent of Asia may I correct you!:P

• Advertisement

Whoooosssshhhhhh!

One thing that turns me off is uneducated you say!
    Well I dislike a very ignorant and stupid woman! We all have a preference I guess! Nobody's perfect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Eurasia actually. Technically it's in both Europe and Asia, same with Turkey.

Im responding to a computer screen and likwise.
    Do you think if we had a conversation in a room of all the respondents on this thread that you would be as brash? Its easy and unfair online! real life is not as simple as type and post!:D

Maybe, you'll never know for sure. Why? Because it's impossible to judge a person solely on one of their posts. And hence the crux of my point (which you missed, instead opting to focus on something completely irrelevant; "tectonic geography") and hence my defense of Snuggles. I mightn't think her list is at all realistic, but I do think she has a right to have one without prejudice if she so chooses.

I wouldn't have kids until I'd be ready. Content I'm content!?

ugh Thanks...:o

ok if you say your content you are content.
    Before criticizing people learn some geography
    Part of Russia lies on the European continent!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

One thing that turns me off is uneducated you say!
    Well I dislike a very ignorant and stupid woman! We all have a preference I guess! Nobody's perfect

When did I say that? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Eurasia

Euraisa actually. Technically it's in both Europe and Asia, same with Turkey.

Ya true, that was before the days of the plate tectonics started a zillion years ago! There was once just two continents, evolved, then became five, then seven etc! The rest is history!

ok if you say your content you are content.
    Before criticizing people learn some geography
    Part of Russia lies on the European continent!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

Read over your posts here, I think you'll find you're the one doing the criticizing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Ya true, that was before the days of the plate tectonics started a zillion years ago! There was once just two continents, evolved, then became five, then seven etc! The rest is history!

One giant land mass before the two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Pre-history

Pangaea

Advertisement