Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verdicchio White Wine

Options
  • 07-02-2010 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Does anyone happen to know somewhere I can buy this? I'm living in North Kildare but can try Dublin city centre too... so far I've tried Tesco, Dunnes, O'Briens, The Mill (wine shop in Maynooth that used to be quite good) and Super Valu. I got it in Milano a few weeks ago and I love it! I don't normally drink white wine but I really want to buy a few bottles of this to have in the house. Any help would be appreciated - a bricks and mortar shop would be best as I only want to buy 2/3 bottles

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

Try a Taste of Italy in Ranelagh. They should have it, as its an Italian wine. Fallon & Byrne in the city centre have it too I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

Does anyone happen to know somewhere I can buy this? I'm living in North Kildare but can try Dublin city centre too... so far I've tried Tesco, Dunnes, O'Briens, The Mill (wine shop in Maynooth that used to be quite good) and Super Valu. I got it in Milano a few weeks ago and I love it! I don't normally drink white wine but I really want to buy a few bottles of this to have in the house. Any help would be appreciated - a bricks and mortar shop would be best as I only want to buy 2/3 bottles

Thanks

Never heard of it but a quick google found me this.

http://www.karwigwines.ie/pc/showsearchresults.asp?pageStyle=H&resultCnt=9&keyword=verdicchio

I assume its the same one. If online dosnt suit you could ring them and im sure they could tell you what bricks and mortar stores they supply that would have it

Advertisement