Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find this song/band please!!!

Options
  • 07-02-2010 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

Hi folkes. I need help, there was a song out a few years back, it was on kerrang and scuzz(I think).. But any way. Ive searched for this song and the video for ages and i wont rest till i find it.
    So heres what i remeber from it:

at the end of the video there were loads of cars with the lights flashing and people's feet sticking out, they were getting jiggy with it in the cars.

The singers face was imposed in green onto a building as the song played and he sang.

a beed of sweat would transfare from one person to another and cause them to dance sexually with whatever was near by. For instance, some chick started pole dancing when the sweat beed landed on her.

"hot" was in the name of the song or the band name. (i know, very usfull right?:rolleyes::o)

Anyway thats all i can think off, it had a pretty heavy bass line in it too.

If anyone remeber it, please post a link to it or the namr of the band.

Thanks heads!

Comments

Advertisement