Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for 8-16gb pen drive in bricks and mortar shop

Options
  • 07-02-2010 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi, I'm going away soon and I won't be able to get one online in time. Does anyone know where I can get a cheap pen drive? I'm preferably looking for a 16gb one, but would consider an 8gb as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

unless your going before friday, i would order online

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Goiter

I'm going on Wednesday. I just got one today for 39.99 in PC world which is ok I guess for a shop in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I hope that was 16gb.

www.shop4memory.com are irish, usually have it a day or 2 after. In future you could think about getting it sent to where you are staying.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Goiter

rubadub wrote: »
    I hope that was 16gb.

www.shop4memory.com are irish, usually have it a day or 2 after. In future you could think about getting it sent to where you are staying.

It was indeed (sandisk, usb 2.0). It's for the plane ride. The in flight entertainment system supposedly has a usb plug and play system for your media. I have gotten stuff from shop4memory before, would of went online but only knew about the plug and play thing recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Goiter wrote: »
    It was indeed (sandisk, usb 2.0).
    Not bad so, cheapest on shop4memory was €40 anyways. For anybody else the cheapest I usually use is www.mymemory.co.uk they ship from jersey so you are liable for VAT.

• Advertisement
Advertisement