Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exact saw - any owners??

• 07-02-2010 4:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

Hey,
    Anyone here own one of these saws? I've got quite a bit of DIY to do and am looking for a good, safe! saw.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

yeah got my dad one of these at xmas. He swears by it. Any particular questions just ask and i'll try to find out for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

racso1975 wrote: »
    yeah got my dad one of these at xmas. He swears by it. Any particular questions just ask and i'll try to find out for ya

Hi racso, at the moment I'm planning on tiling a number of rooms but plan on doing some wood work in the future and since this is advertised as being able to do (nearly ;)) anything I wanted to see if it does what is says on the box!! I'd appreciate any feedback thanks, and thank your Dad too!

Advertisement