Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

service a gas boiler

• 07-02-2010 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi
    Can anyone recommend a registered gas installer in south dublin? I have a wall mounted gas boiler.
    I had a guy out just 8 days ago to do a routine service and he kept telling me how the boiler was over 15 years old (I have no idea how old it is because we bought the house only 3 years ago) and that it was going to die soon. It seemed to be working fine.
    Now 8 days later - coincidence?? - the boiler died - it seems the pilot light won't ignite
    I'm a little suspicious and don;t feel confident calling the same guy back and would like a second opinion.
    I live in Dublin 24 and would like to hear if anyone recommends anyone good?
    Thanks!

Advertisement