Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audiologist is Waterford ?

Options
  • 07-02-2010 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi everyone, i'm looking for an Audiologist. I'm getting custom headphones made so i need a full ear impression of both my ears.

So if you know anyone that would be great !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

I don't know the name or exact location but according to my drummer there's a place near the TSB bank opposite City Square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭BIGButters

Why thank you i'll have a walk around tomorrow and see. Did he get a mold done in their ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

hidden hearing is the place your on about I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

BIGButters wrote: »
    Why thank you i'll have a walk around tomorrow and see. Did he get a mold done in their ?

Not yet but he's planning on getting it done. It was another drummer who told him about the place.
    seanybiker wrote: »
    hidden hearing is the place your on about I think.

That sounds like the name all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Hi everyone, i'm looking for an Audiologist. I'm getting custom headphones made so i need a full ear impression of both my ears.

So if you know anyone that would be great !

Tower Hearing on The Mall. Opp. the old ESB office.

• Advertisement

shapez wrote: »
    Tower Hearing on The Mall. Opp. the old ESB office.

eeeee does Tower Hearing even exist ? i was just walking around the mall but couldn't find it. Does anyone have their number or any idea where it is ?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

As far as I know, Tower Hearing place in actually in Parnell Street opposite the College of further education. It is the building that was once My Gannon's Dental Surgery

TOWER HEARING LTD
    18 PARNELL STREET,
    WATERFORD CITY
    051 852918

Thanks boi i was walking all round the mall today like a an idiot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

eeeee does Tower Hearing even exist ? i was just walking around the mall but couldn't find it. Does anyone have their number or any idea where it is ?

Apologies. My bad. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,341 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Bonavox - new place up Patrick street, just on Stephen Street, very good and helpful. The business isn't new, they have just moved there from the Dunmore Road.

Olivervari - you are not likely to get too many Atlanta recommendations, this is Waterford, Ireland, Europe :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement