Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DUblin City Council-Water dept

Options
  • 07-02-2010 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

I was just wonering if anyone knew the phone no to the water dept in dublin city council. I live in Harolds Cross if that makes any difference and have had no water when I have come home in the evenings for ages now.

As far as I'm aware this problem is going on a bit in this region. ANy help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Eh you have posted your long post on the net.. Do you think you will manage sdcc.ie and enter?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

http://www.dublincity.ie/Pages/WaterUpdat.aspx

They post what areas will have the water cut and when at the above site. At least this way you can check before you leave work or whatever and be a bit more prepared...its still a pain in the ass though. :(

I'm sure there's a phone number somewhere on the site as well but I doubt you'll get huge satisfaction from ringing them

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Dublin City Council
    Water Services Division
    Marrowbone Lane
    Dublin 8
    Tel : (01) 222 0600
    Fax : (01) 453 4849
    Email: customerservices@dublincity.ie

OP are you sure you ar Dublin City Council or South Dublin County Council as that would make a difference on who you need to call.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Harolds Cross is DCC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

im living in harolds cross and the water seems to be ok again but theres no cold water in the bathroom and the cistern isnt really filling, am i the only one with this problem?

• Advertisement
Advertisement