Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Waxing Dublin

• 07-02-2010 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi anyone know any beauty salons in dublin that do really cheap leg waxing and bikin or brazilliani waxing?
    The most i'm looking to spend is around 20 euro on each thanks a lot close to south dublin if possible but doesn't matter that much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Have you tried Asu in Swords?
    They're very good for waxings of all kinds and won't break the bank.
    An eyebrow/lip combo wax is about €16 and they have a good aftercare program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Ruthie_

I go to a great place, its in a hairdressers on Collins Avenue (I know you'd prefer southside) but on Tuesdays and Wednesdays they give 25% off everything. The girl is really nice and shes really good. They don't have a website but the hairdressers is called Head to Toe and its Dublin 9. If you cant find anything cheap close to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

There is a place in mulhuddart (opposite the pub) that do waxing specials on a wednesday (waxy wednesdays!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭sophya

I need to know the same. I know that there are cheap chinese and polish beauty salons around. Apparently there is one on South Circular Road - can anyone tell me where exactly?

I also looked around Parnell but only saw a few chinese hairdressers on Capel street. Am I looking at the wrong end of Parnell? Was always told that there were loads of cheap beauty salons there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

McChubbin wrote: »
    Have you tried Asu in Swords?
    They're very good for waxings of all kinds and won't break the bank.
    An eyebrow/lip combo wax is about €16 and they have a good aftercare program.

€60?!?!?! What the hell? That is the most expensive I've ever seen for a Brazilian!

I went to Beauty Laine in Santry to get the Lycon done. cost me €39 cos I had a student card but if you just want the regular wax, it's €30.

http://www.beautylaine.ie/waxing.html

Cheapest I've come to find anyways in Dublin! Nice service too and they have lush cocoa body wash that I always buy when I'm there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Jesica Fletcher

I was just about to start a thread asking the exact same question? I have a great beautician at home in Galway who does the works for €70, am I expecting too much to find the same in the big smoke of Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lindac78

Hi anyone know any beauty salons in dublin that do really cheap leg waxing and bikin or brazilliani waxing?
    The most i'm looking to spend is around 20 euro on each thanks a lot close to south dublin if possible but doesn't matter that much

I was reading about Gumtree and how you can find cheap waxing and decided to give it a shot.
    I've chosen this add : http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/51/53707251.html ( 20Euro with tips and all).
    What can i say... I will definitely go back and I recommend it.
    For me was a little difficult to find the place but googlemap helped.
    You can give it a go. Let me know how it went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭cherrycool

Hmm, its rare that you'd find a Brazillian as cheap as twenty, and I'm not too sure I'd trust it if you did, tbh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Jesica Fletcher

lindac78 wrote: »
    I was reading about Gumtree and how you can find cheap waxing and decided to give it a shot.
    I've chosen this add : http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/51/53707251.html ( 20Euro with tips and all).
    What can i say... I will definitely go back and I recommend it.
    For me was a little difficult to find the place but googlemap helped.
    You can give it a go. Let me know how it went.

I checked out the ad on gumtree, her salon is in her house from the looks of it! Looks good though, and cheap if you get in during Feb, like reeeealy cheap! Anyone know much about her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 honey.bee883

Hi,
    I was there last week. You can read all about my experience in this thread: http://wwww.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055826079 .
    It was hard to believe for me too, first found it on this thread( the gumtree link). I followed and give it a try. It did worked great for me.
    I've described my experience as detailed as possible because never had a waxing before. Overall, I was very pleased with the result and the salon experience but only those of you did hot waxing before can tell for sure if the waxing was "by the book" or not.
    Worth mentioning Djdaforce 's post - really made me think about this.
    Anyway. hope it helps someone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Re-reg banned.
    /Thread closed

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement