Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sample paper marking schemes?

Options
  • 07-02-2010 2:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭

Can you get marking schemes for the sample LC papers? It was the Biology 2004 sample paper marking scheme I was looking for. I couldnt find it on examinations.ie but the paper itself is there.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

Hm the 2004 marking scheme is there but as for sample papers they won't be because apart from the one set by the department, sample papers are unique to the company that makes the papers ie follens sample papers won't be in the education company, they'll be different. Does that answer your question ?=/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭elmoslattery

Orlaladuck wrote: »
    apart from the one set by the department,
    Its the one set by the department I am looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Orlaladuck wrote: »
    Hm the 2004 marking scheme is there but as for sample papers they won't be because apart from the one set by the department, sample papers are unique to the company that makes the papers ie follens sample papers won't be in the education company, they'll be different. Does that answer your question ?=/

True that. However, try asking your teacher because sometimes the companies send out marking schemes with their sample papers though I don't think that is common practice. If s/he doesn't have a marking scheme chances are you won't be able to get your hands on one. You should still be able to get a general idea of what is required for each question from the official marking schemes though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Its the one set by the department I am looking for

If it's not on the website, then ask your teacher (see my comment above ^^)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭elmoslattery

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement