Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tar, will you be my....

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Larianne wrote: »

Where's that bitach Abi-wots-her-name when you need her.
    on her back I find

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

God damn it woman, stop being so nice!!

Where's that bitach Abi-wots-her-name when you need her.

I cannot help it. I am a nice person :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nightwish wrote: »
    I cannot help it. I am a nice person :pac:

the best

the best

Thanks darlin' :) Love you too

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

the best

*sob* :o

• Advertisement

*sob* :o

we'll just ignore her existence for a while so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Damage is done now... :(

I'm off to stalk someone new study..

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

.....be my stinky monkey love gimp?

Damage is done now... :(

I'm off to stalk someone new study..
    you'll crawl back ;)
    Nightwish wrote: »
    :(
    as if I could.../looks at inbox :)
    .....be my stinky monkey love gimp?
    best phrase evar

• Advertisement

best phrase evar

Nope not quite my best is monkey vag, I like to write it on peoples note books when we're in really small lectures and sitting up the front, always works a charm! :D I'm also partial to the word 'cleft' so understated...

Nope not quite my best is monkey vag, I like to write it on peoples note books when we're in really small lectures and sitting up the front, always works a charm! :D I'm also partial to the word 'cleft' so understated...

lmao! you'd be a divil for making me laugh in lectures so. /bad influence.

lmao! you'd be a divil for making me laugh in lectures so. /bad influence.

Yup in a class full of women you gotta amuse yourself sadly!

Yup in a class full of women you gotta amuse yourself sadly!

h
    fhf
    hfdh
    f
    hgh

/drops by for nutrition lecture :pac:

h
    fhf
    hfdh
    f
    hgh

/drops by for nutrition lecture :pac:

Glad ya got that one, wasn't sure if it was a tad too subtle for this forum! ;)

:)

God you need to talk to me more...if there is anything possibly filthy about anything(which there is for everything) I think it ;P

:)

God you need to talk to me more...if there is anything possibly filthy about anything(which there is for everything) I think it ;P

Me too! We should like totally mind merge sometime it's be some sick sh*t altogether!

Me too! We should like totally mind merge sometime it's be some sick sh*t altogether!

zomg hawt vulcan action

Advertisement