Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circus in Wex?

Options
  • 07-02-2010 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Is there a circus on in Wexford at the moment? Thought saw some posters as I headed out past duncannon road..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭sallysaucer101

Yeah its on beside the Riverbank Hotel in Wexford town.

Not sure of times etc but they have been there a few days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Circus Vegas is on in Town at the moment, in Ferrybank across the bridge. Not sure of time or how long its there for. But they usually stay or a week or so...

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Bolt82

its not suppose to be very good from what i have heard. They only have 3 horses and they are the only animals at it. I know a grown male that goes to every circus that comes the wexford and brings his sons and he said this one was very bad!

As i said its just what i heard

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fitness fan

Bolt82 wrote: »
    its not suppose to be very good from what i have heard. They only have 3 horses and they are the only animals at it. I know a grown male that goes to every circus that comes the wexford and brings his sons and he said this one was very bad!

As i said its just what i heard
    I heard same from a person who went along. Save your money I would say and go to cinema instead

Advertisement