Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learn Maths/Spanish in Drogheda?

Options
  • 07-02-2010 3:15pm

Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in the town that teach basic Maths or Spanish?

I plan to do my Leaving Cert at some point in the next year or two (didn't bother doing it when at school, silly me) but seen as it's been about five years since I've been near a school, i haven't got a clue about either subject.

I believe I actually have to do five subjects to be considered to have 'passed' it, so I still have to root out the other two subjects that I believe will be easiest to pass. Geography doesn't seem too hard, but I'm not sure.

Anyway...

I see DIFE run evening courses in Spanish for beginners and LC Maths, but they started on the 25th January and I'm not too sure when the DIFE cycle starts again. There's also that place down at the Quay called "CyberAcademy" who do Spanish. Again, their courses already started and I don't know when they're starting again.

I suppose im just trying to find out if there are any other places around that I could go to that would run or do similiar courses?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Have you tried getting in touch with the VEC?

Co. Louth VEC,
    VEC Office,
    King St.,
    Drogheda
    Co. Louth.

Tel: 041-9838214
    Fax: 041-9832390
    Email: droghedaoffice@louthvec.ie

Cheers for that Calex. :)

Son't suppose anyone here has done the Leaving Cert with the VEC by any chance?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Speaking of languages, if anyone knows of anyone presently teaching Japanese (or willing to just teach this person) in the area, any details passed to me would be appreciated. :)

Advertisement