Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a Few Questions in Regards to the Grant

Options
  • 07-02-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Ok I just got a letter from the Dublin VEC that my grant application
    has been approved :D
    I had to fill in two forms.... and send them back to the the Grants section.
    I have a couple questions in regards to this as this is new to me.

How long now do I have to wait till I get my first installment (I sent the forms back to them last wednesday) ??

In regards to the registeration fees... Do I have to go to the Student Desk and show them my grant acceptance letter so they can refund my registeration fee, or do I just wait, and they will do it.

And one of the forms was to do with my bank account details. So will they electronically pay it into my account?
    If so... will I receive any notice or will I just have to check on a regular basis.... And how long should I expect to wait..

Thanks in Advance :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

op wrote:
    Ok I just got a letter from the Dublin VEC that my grant application
    this is the UCD forum :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I was waiting about a month or two after I got my acceptance letter before I got my first installment, but that was back in November, and I'm with a different council that doesn't pay directly into bank accounts. I'd say though at this late stage yours will be quicker, and you will more than likely get your first and second installment in one payment.

Yeah you've to show your acceptance letter to the student desk, and they should refund it into your account for you. I'm not sure how long it takes them to refund the fees, as my letter got here on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Hypnos

Thanks kateos2 thats cool...
    I meant the letter that the VEC Sent me to notify me that I have been approved... this is in response to me@ucd.ie

Ok, well then I guess I have to go to the Tiereny Building and show them the letter so they can return the €1500 to me.

Advertisement