Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Universal Account Number?

• 07-02-2010 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if you switch provider does your UAN also change or does it stay the same? I would imagine since its universal it *should* stay the same regardless of your provider.....I have my UAN from a couple of months ago that Vodafone sent me in their welcome letter...just wondering would UTV have changed it when I switched to them? Really dont want the hassle of dealing with UTV again and trying to get the UAN out of them.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

anoble66 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know if you switch provider does your UAN also change or does it stay the same? I would imagine since its universal it *should* stay the same regardless of your provider.....I have my UAN from a couple of months ago that Vodafone sent me in their welcome letter...just wondering would UTV have changed it when I switched to them? Really dont want the hassle of dealing with UTV again and trying to get the UAN out of them.

thanks

It stays the same, afaik - mine with UTV is the same as I had with Eircom many moons ago.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

it stays, to coin my friend from Lost, it's your "constant"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

thanks for confirming guys - I can rest easy :D

Advertisement