Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday.... Coffee & Cake

• 07-02-2010 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where on a Sunday I'd get a coffee and cake around Waterford?

At the moment the only real options I can think of are pubs that serve food, but are there any nice coffee shops open on a Sunday?
    Even Tramore or Dunmore suggestions woud do? Will travel for cake :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Sorry didn't reply to this.

Too late not but afternoon tea out in waterford castle would have been ideal. Lots of cakes i'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 obscurething

No contest, The Lemon Tree, Dunmore http://www.lemontreecatering.ie/cafe.asp. Yum...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Try the little cafe down by the harbour. Bit cramped but great on a cold day after a walk in the woods!

SSE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Thanks all..... will come in useful some other Sunday I'm sure.

Also see from the Lemon Tree link that their cafe in the Theatre now opens on a Saturday so must try that sometime, think originally it was only Mon-Fri.

If anyone has any other suggestions keep them coming, always come in useful :)

Advertisement