Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kartcity & Paintballing

• 07-02-2010 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I was wanting to know if anyone could help me. I am booked to go to Kartcity in May for a stag party. The website is taking no new bookings and I can not get any replies.

Does anyone know if this is now closed down?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

I think they have stopped paintball for now as far as I know.

Try barrage for karting and paintball. They have a bar/ restaurent / showers on site also: http://www.barrage.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Elite Force

Hi mhamiltion,

Yes kartcity have closed. Have a look at our site for an exhilarating paintball experience. We operate on a 25 acre forest and are the only Forest paintball site in the NorthEast.

We are based in Collon, Co.Louth only 5minutes off the M1 and 10minutes from Drogheda town.

We offer the following packages:

Play and stay - €50 - Thats 200 paintballs, free accomadation in Drogheda + free entry to Earthniteclub.

P1 - €35 - 300shots
    P2 - €45 - 500shots
    P3 - €70 - 1000shots

Refills - €10 - 100 shots

Check out the pics at www.eliteforcepaintball.ie

Advertisement