Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekday Casuals (Wednesday Feb 10th)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

GGs everyone, was good craic despite starting off with 1 stick to share between 5 people :P

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Who's up for some BlazBlue on Wednesday? Got my shiny new modded TE with me and I need to break it in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Oh oh!!! Me!!! Memememememe!!! :D

I didn't bring the game disc with me (left it up north so Holly could practise more on Tuesday) so I hope you have a copy with ya. :P

Kinda wish I'd brought my PS3 with me so I could practise in the hotel, there's nothing to do when Holiday Inn internet access is so expensive! Hell, I'd be up for Monday and Tuesday casuals too at this point!
    (Posting this from the training conference I'm in, ssssshhhhhh!!)

Vyse no point in going XCG if it's only gonna be the 2 of us there thats a waste of 10 quid each, swing by my house while your here i have a stick,ps3 & BB among others here. Though Wednesday is casuals day in XCG lol.

If your up for some games 2morrow let me know.

• Advertisement

Xinkai wrote: »
    Vyse no point in going XCG if it's only gonna be the 2 of us there thats a waste of 10 quid each, swing by my house while your here i have a stick,ps3 & BB among others here. Though Wednesday is casuals day in XCG lol.

If your up for some games 2morrow let me know.
    Do you live near the city centre (within like a 30min walk from the Holiday Inn on Pearse St)? I'm pretty broke so a taxi is kinda pricey for me! Just how much is console rental anyway? €10 per person seems pretty hefty unless you're getting a good few hours for it.

Are there no other people at all who are likely to give BB a go at XGC? I kinda fancy playing a little SF4 while I'm there anyway since I'm more or less being forced to learn to play it!

edit: On that note, if anyone sees a day 1 Abel with no execution skills whatsoever who can't understand Dublin accents, that'll be me. :P

I live 30 mins by bus, which only costs 2 euro, i have no problems meting you in there though. I doubt theres anyone up for a tuesday AND a wednesday session. Let me know if your still up for it.

I live 30 mins by bus, which only costs 2 euro, i have no problems meting you in there though. I doubt theres anyone up for a tuesday AND a wednesday session. Let me know if your still up for it.
    Eh, 30mins by bus is a bit far since I wanna get back to the hotel before late (taxi driver told me it's a rough area, hurrah for that). I'll just show up at XGC on Wednesday.

Aight no prob pal i'll bring my copy tomorrow :)

Btw those tips you gave me REALLY come in handy online lol, went from 24-29 in 1 night and was beating lvl50+! Got the 21478D saber down aswell... ON A PAD lol

Aight no prob pal i'll bring my copy tomorrow :)

Btw those tips you gave me REALLY come in handy online lol, went from 24-29 in 1 night and was beating lvl50+! Got the 21478D saber down aswell... ON A PAD lol
    I told you that TKing Crescent Saber would totally change your game! :P

• Advertisement

Yeah i feel i can actually make it out of first round now! haha

Btw one match i'm having trouble with is Hakumen, any tips? His air dash C is killing me, and 6A ain't working :(

Yeah i feel i can actually make it out of first round now! haha

Btw one match i'm having trouble with is Hakumen, any tips? His air dash C is killing me, and 6A ain't working :(
    6D the moment he leaves the ground for a juggle.

6A should beat out his j.C though, or sometimes clash. If you time it right he'll never hit you out of your 6A.

Advertisement