Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone Networks

Options
  • 07-02-2010 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hey,
    Im doing a college project on irelands mobile network providers. O2, voda, 3 and meteor.
    Just wondering about people's opinions towards their providers?, who has the best deal etc?, customer service issues?, what is good/bad about each network?

Thanks for your input:)

also, if you could do this survey, it would be really helpful, its as part of my research.

<snip>

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Hope you asked a Mods permission to post this?

By the way if your doing a project on Ireland's mobile networks you might actually want to include ALL of the mobile providers in Ireland.

You left out Tesco Mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,156 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Hardly an independent survey for college with questions such as "What could O2 do to entice you to switch in the future?"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Hardly an independent survey for college with questions such as "What could O2 do to entice you to switch in the future?"

Agreed DM, I was wondering why this survey looks into O2 specifically:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭daveyid89

sorry for the misleading title.... my project is based primarily on the marketing activities of O2, its not meant to be equal:), im also holding a focus group, and have carried out a mystery shop on the sligo store. Im concerned with how O2 are viewed in the market place, in comparison to other networks.

There is an option to click other and say tesco mobile, im aware there are other networks than the four i have listed. Eircom even have a mobile network also, but i left this out purposley.

Thanks for your input though, i appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

daveyid89 wrote: »
    Im concerned with how O2 are viewed in the market place, in comparison to other networks.
    QUOTE]

Why if you havbe no dealings with them

• Advertisement

Walkman wrote: »
    Im concerned with how O2 are viewed in the market place, in comparison to other networks.
    QUOTE]

Why if you havbe no dealings with them

you mean no dealings with O2?, that is fine also, in that case, my aim is to find out why you have no dealings with them and how o2 could change that?, if im making any sense?, as in how could they make you a customer?,.. at the moment there is very little seperating the mobile providers in ireland (the all offer "€20 top up, and free calls & texts to their own network",. this is something nearly everyone who has done the survey has mentioned, from what i can see, o2 is pursuing a back way to getting customers (trough priority tickets, and treats, etc), but whether its working is another question, the general view of my respondees is that mobile networks (all of them), are not improving their price plans enough.... (however o2's new iphone price plans, seem to be different and better than what ive heard voda are going to be offering,),

(wow, that post got pretty long pretty fast, lol:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,156 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

you mean no dealings with O2?, that is fine also, in that case, my aim is to find out why you have no dealings with them

because there a shower of **** who are constantly ****ing over consumers and businesses, wish they'd f off back to spain.

have a read of this before you pimp them again, http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/News/293106/o2_ireland_tears_up_the_channel.html if they think they can screw people over and get away with it there badly mistaken.

Edit: i've a big problem with o2 using boards as a springboard to promote there brand considering what they have done to a lot of people I know.

ive closed the survey due to reaching enough respondents, thanks for replying,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

daveyid89 Please do not post links to surveys without first contacting a moderator.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement