Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€6 Vodafone credit in Dunnes

Options
  • 07-02-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Top up by €30 at the tills in Dunnes and get €6 extra credit free. Offer valid till 28th Feb.
    (spotted in Dunnes Rathmines today)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

you can get the same deal if you topup online on vodafone.ie. Or €8 if you topup with €40

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

They were giving €10 Vodafone credit with €30 spend on anything in Dunnes earlier. Was this a mistake, or an actual offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

The offer where you top up by €30 to get €10 free is still available for me on vodafone.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

eoccork wrote: »
    The offer where you top up by €30 to get €10 free is still available for me on vodafone.ie

same for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

topped up via aib online banking and got 40 for the price of 30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Meteor give you 15 when you top up by 30. That offer still stands and has been running for a good few months now.

Advertisement