Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Paintball Team

• 07-02-2010 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi all,
    we are setting up a paintball team in cork to compete in national and international tournaments. im looking for players who are interested in playing regular paintball, training and travelling to events. all are welcome. please contact me by mail or drop me a pm.

talk soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 colmcouni

colmcouni wrote: »
    hi all,
    we are setting up a paintball team in cork to compete in national and international tournaments. im looking for players who are interested in playing regular paintball, training and travelling to events. all are welcome. please contact me by mail or drop me a pm.

talk soon.

any interest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

pm on the way

pm got and returned. :)

is there any other interest out there.

colm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Keep trying anyways, Then take them to paintballer.ie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Best of luck with this guys, good to see new faces and blood into the game :D :cool:

• Advertisement

yup paintballer.ie for all info and help re Paintball in ireland.

Best of luck with this guys, good to see new faces and blood into the game :D :cool:

bumpy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

As per my PM to you.

Put up some brief ideas as to where you think you will train, how frequently etc etc It will help people know more about you and also if you are a serious enough team to be part of. :D

Good luck with it!! :cool:

Advertisement