Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems!

Options
  • 07-02-2010 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

My Playstation only plays on a HD tv, does anybody know how to fix it so I can play on both a HD and a regular tv?

Also, I think I need a cooler, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭timefora_J

Aslong as you have the correct cables connected hold the power button on start up and you should hear a beep this will run you through selecting the video output.

No idea on cooler mate but I'm sure I've seen a thread asking that question.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

timefora_J wrote: »
    Aslong as you have the correct cables connected hold the power button on start up and you should hear a beep this will run you through selecting the video output.

No idea on cooler mate but I'm sure I've seen a thread asking that question.

^^
    AS mentioned switching between your HDMI cable and your Composite cable (Red Yellow White) You have to hold down the power button until it beeps and then your see some action on your tv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

Beer-Cooler-22540698904.jpg

Now, what was your other question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 HardToBeat

Thanks alot lads, I'll give it a try later.

And yeah I just seen the topic on a cooler.

Advertisement