Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Boys are moving!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

Anti wrote: »
    Yeah i have my account back now, talking to a GM ingame about getting everything back. I have to say, this is a lot quicker than expected.

must be a record there somewhere in terms of quickness.
    What did the GM have to say about the little screenshot i sent ya? I have a few more if ya want them.
    I remember back when hackers just stole your gold - now they track down the guild leader, start a smear campaign, disband the guild - what next eh? I for one won't be logging out in orgrimmar tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Wot?

Wot?

well i didn't want to but if you insist...
    http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/3023/wowscrnshot042310030908.jpg
    at least i hope it was the hacker xD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

that was actually ryan just before he got hacked :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 birk

haha what a way to go out. ya them fecks are clever alrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

who the hell puts flare on 1 key :p

TechnoPool wrote: »
    who the hell puts flare on 1 key :p

whaaa? Thats a deadly keybind. It aint for dungeons if thats what you mean;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Haha i got kicked out of the guild by that deathleecher who is a pure moaning c*nt, who thinks the game is a job. He wanted me not to do anything but 5man randoms even though I never got invites to icc lol.

hah gas guild

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

whats the name of the guild now? I cant stalk you guys anymore to see how badly your failing in icc.

from reading this thread lately, the short version seems to be:

Social guild for irish lads is set up
    Core decide they want to raid
    Invite some non-irish raiders
    Start raiding
    Social members get annoyed and leave/are kicked
    All worth it because guild progress is now... What?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Didn't realise any of the boardsies were getting the boot, I suppose there's not as much room for us casuals any more o_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Why Should I

Dustaz wrote: »
    whats the name of the guild now? I cant stalk you guys anymore to see how badly your failing in icc.

from reading this thread lately, the short version seems to be:

Social guild for irish lads is set up
    Core decide they want to raid
    Invite some non-irish raiders
    Start raiding
    Social members get annoyed and leave/are kicked
    All worth it because guild progress is now... What?

Thats the funny part, The "Core raiding team of witch some are kingslayers from other realms (non-IRISH) " have been wiping on 10/12 for the last few weeks :rolleyes:

Maybe next week when the buff goes to +15% in ICC they will be able to do it :D

cus king slayer is hard these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

TechnoPool wrote: »
    cus king slayer is hard these days.

thats why i ask. I've had Kingslayer on my alt for about a month now (the 10 man version) and i had assumed the boardsie boys are doing 10 man.

But stuck on 10/12? thats 25 man right? The aforementioned alt is sitting on 10/12 HM at the moment, its really pretty easy these days.

Dustaz wrote: »
    thats why i ask. I've had Kingslayer on my alt for about a month now (the 10 man version) and i had assumed the boardsie boys are doing 10 man.

But stuck on 10/12? thats 25 man right? The aforementioned alt is sitting on 10/12 HM at the moment, its really pretty easy these days.

No thats 10 man lol!!

ICC10 is stupid easy, Even on Hardmode. I have a weekly pug grp that dose 8 hardmodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

No thats 10 man lol!!

ICC10 is stupid easy, Even on Hardmode. I have a weekly pug grp that dose 8 hardmodes.

We have been pretty ****ed in raid progression for the past few weeks due to muppets going of and getting saved in pugs, not turning up and the usual. So we decided to kick everyone that has been slacking and bring in some new people... again. Socials from boards are still more then welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

"Why Should I" has been reported as a duplicate account for Uttik, but without any proof of this. For the time being I'm taking no action but I'll be keeping a close eye on you.

And please avoid backseat modding guys - if you suspect someone of these kind of actions, report the post but don't try to out them publicly.

We have been pretty ****ed in raid progression for the past few weeks due to muppets going of and getting saved in pugs, not turning up and the usual. So we decided to kick everyone that has been slacking and bring in some new people... again. Socials from boards are still more then welcome

Well isnt that down to bad leadership :rolleyes:

Anyways, Good luck in icc.
    tman wrote: »
    "Why Should I" has been reported as a duplicate account for Uttik, but without any proof of this. For the time being I'm taking no action but I'll be keeping a close eye on you.

And please avoid backseat modding guys - if you suspect someone of these kind of actions, report the post but don't try to out them publicly.

Sorry, What?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Well isnt that down to bad leadership :rolleyes:

Anyways, Good luck in icc.

Sorry, What?
    He is saying that we believe you are a reregged account for a poster named Uttik who was recently banned from Boards.ie.

If you are Uttik then you know all this and are playing coy. If you aren't Uttik then you have nothing to be concerned about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Are you guys still going ?
    Whats your progress ?

And hi

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Apparently the guild is full of elitist **** now (not saying anybody from boards is a wanker), so i have no desire to rejoin after getting kicked by a hacker from the rental metards guild.

The "boards" guild is call "ad ama" now or somethin of the sort :cool:

nix wrote: »
    Apparently the guild is full of elitist **** now (not saying anybody from boards is a wanker), so i have no desire to rejoin after getting kicked by a hacker from the rental metards guild.

The "boards" guild is call "ad ama" now or somethin of the sort :cool:

Had a quick look on the server and found "ad arma". Seem to be a good few online at this time of the day :P

Also did ingame "rental metards" but maybe no one on line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Yeah it's Ad Arma now (adarma.net).
    As for the elitist ****, I can only aspire to that!

Will take a look at the link thanks.

seriously lads im chuffed i left ALONG, time ago!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm also glad i got out before it turned into a raiding guild. I've always prefered social guilds, but they rarely last.

Kiith wrote: »
    I'm also glad i got out before it turned into a raiding guild. I've always prefered social guilds, but they rarely last.

hummm, Believe it or not but its possible to have a guild that caters to both, like my mains guild :P

Trick is to not tolerate asshats, its not hard to find nice raiders :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

ermm i have found ad arma great craic. and theyre very helpful to people that arnt on the raiding charter.

rob

• Advertisement

And your playing the game a long time they probably didnt have a reason, where i have friends who are still learning the game and lets just say they gave them reason enough not to want to rejoin the "boards" guild :rolleyes:

Otherwise id be in icc with yis on me mage :cool:

OT: Anybody know the alli/horde ratio for SS? Seems horde sided..

Advertisement