Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Boys are moving!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Sunstrider is a grand server, but I wouldn't move over with the idea of joining the guild. I've stopped playing for the moment and last I looked there wasn't any of the guild ever online. I'll probably go back for Cata, but I'm taking a break for the time being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Yoshimizu

Come across a good few irish on Xavius.. pvp server .. aint bad at all if looking for a new server .. horde of course.. alot of chinese on it do .. mostly live in ireland do .. got talking too a chinese guy in my local chinese take away and decided too move the 80's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Yoshimizu wrote: »
    Come across a good few irish on Xavius.. pvp server .. aint bad at all if looking for a new server .. horde of course.. alot of chinese on it do .. mostly live in ireland do .. got talking too a chinese guy in my local chinese take away and decided too move the 80's over.

i have no idea what you just said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

*I came across a few good Irish players on Xavius PvP server... It is not a bad server at all, if you are looking for a new place to play and if you' choose the Horde side... There is a lot of chinese players in the server, though, and most live in Ireland... I spoke with a chinese guy in my local take-away and decided to move my level 80 characters to that server.

hope it helps

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Moving to a server because of the Chinese? That's gotta be a first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

maybe was thinkin they might offer stuff in return for assistance o.O

Berns wrote: »
    maybe was thinkin they might offer stuff in return for assistance o.O

like free chicken balls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Lads in the Chinese on Ballymun road will take wow gold for payment. Know a fair few DCU students that exchange gold on a regular basis for the 4-in-1 combo snackboxes (chicken curry, chips, fried rice and chicken balls).

Decent enough deal too, was something like 1,000 gold per snackbox in the deal they had up in their window. Far as I remember though, all the prawn dishes cost a little bit more gold.

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Lads in the Chinese on Ballymun road will take wow gold for payment. Know a fair few DCU students that exchange gold on a regular basis for the 4-in-1 combo snackboxes (chicken curry, chips, fried rice and chicken balls).

Decent enough deal too, was something like 1,000 gold per snackbox in the deal they had up in their window. Far as I remember though, all the prawn dishes cost a little bit more gold.

not bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Hahaha...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

Hi gusy...been a few years since I played...wanna see what its like again...how can I get the 7 day trial?

thanks,

Sur

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

You can create a trial a/c on trywarcraft.com, or PM me your email address and I can email you a link to get started withthe Refer a Friend program.

https://www.wow-europe.com/character/recruit-a-friend.html

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jinyasha

Is this guild (?) still active? Any plans/changes for the new expansion? Will the guild stay at its current realm (Sunstrider?), or it will move again once the new expansion comes out?

jinyasha wrote: »
    Is this guild (?) still active? Any plans/changes for the new expansion? Will the guild stay at its current realm (Sunstrider?), or it will move again once the new expansion comes out?

dont think so

Now that you mention it, if there's anyone here still on Sunstrider, I'm LFGuild.
    Hoping to do more PVP mostly (BGs with a view to starting Arenas) and general mucking about.

My Rogue and Lock are still on Sunstrider, and i wouldnt mind doing some PvP pre-mades if anyone is up for it. Sick to death of randoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

id say wait for cata. I would put money down that another irish guild will start up on sunstrider which will give new life to the boardsie boys idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Oclib

I joined Sunstrider a while ago to join the "Irish Guild".Was only there a week and the guild got disbanded...So I joined a Guild called "The British Empire". have to say it's extremely active and always easy to get a group.They arent hardcore at all but there are about 350 toons in the guild which is cool. Anyway i'm there as Linkaflanka which is my Pali main.I can invite anybody in. Might be worth a shot..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

if i come back ill /w you

I think one of my alts is in TBE, they were throwing out ginvites like crazy for a while. Never got around to getting one for the main.

• Advertisement

I'll take one for me Warlock. Could do with finding a non-raiding guild.

ill log one of my toons tonight for a game maybe, gf's off out

if i was to pick one of these to concentrate on, what would be most fun / best with the new 4.0 out. i normally dont have a main but if i play ill concentrate on one toon

80 dk
    80 rogue
    80 hunter
    80 warrior

all have around 5300 gs bar the rogue

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Nehaxak wrote: »

Hahahahahaha. That's comedy Gold right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

So whos up for doing a boards guild on sunstrider(horde)? haha :pac:

ill be back on sunstrider tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I never left SS! I've been getting an insane amount of random guild invites and once again there's no shortage of gold sellers.

I've still got my Lock and Rogue there, but i think i'll be levelling my Alliance toon first. Will be back after that though.

All together now…

"Kiith's getting a puppy, Kiith's getting a puppy! "

Still there, I've been trying to postpone logging on again for a week till the dust settles (Just picked up a PS3 and GT5, so no more gaming expenditure for a few weeks!)

Quick question, any point in getting my heirlooms back on my main?

• Advertisement

Heirlooms don't work past 80.

Advertisement