Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Boys are moving!

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Would love to see an option introduced to send heirlooms across servers, that'd be pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

sunstrider is full, position in the queue is 160? D:

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

red_ice wrote: »
    sunstrider is full, position in the queue is 160? D:

I'd love that :) Went to login and this is the message I was greeted with:
    Outland is full, position in queue is 2800 at two mins to 5 our time.
    Position at twenty to 8? 823 with an ETA of 90 mins still to go :(

I expected about an hour of a queue but nowhere near this level. FCM opened up away from Outland to a ghost realm and a Greek realm but is ending tonight. Wonder if anyone speaks Greek :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

witless1 wrote: »
    I'd love that :) Went to login and this is the message I was greeted with:
    Outland is full, position in queue is 2800 at two mins to 5 our time.
    Position at twenty to 8? 823 with an ETA of 90 mins still to go :(

I expected about an hour of a queue but nowhere near this level. FCM opened up away from Outland to a ghost realm and a Greek realm but is ending tonight. Wonder if anyone speaks Greek :D

They are now offering xfers to Boulderfist, Emeriss, Dentang and that greek realm (cant remember the name). I might end up xfering to Boulderfist, its low pop but damn i just want to play and maybe get the most out of what I am paying for =/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

anyone on sunstrider horde add these 2, ill be playing between them

copeshunt
    copes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Oclib wrote: »
    I joined Sunstrider a while ago to join the "Irish Guild".Was only there a week and the guild got disbanded...So I joined a Guild called "The British Empire". have to say it's extremely active and always easy to get a group.They arent hardcore at all but there are about 350 toons in the guild which is cool. Anyway i'm there as Linkaflanka which is my Pali main.I can invite anybody in. Might be worth a shot..

This is pretty much what happened me. I joined a guild called Raunchy, pretty sound lads there. A wee bit more strict on the aul applications, but well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

copeyhagen wrote: »
    anyone on sunstrider horde add these 2, ill be playing between them

copeshunt
    copes

I'm playing with two at the moment - Tadhger and Notorious_tf. Won't be online too much before the 21st of Dec though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Notorious wrote: »
    I'm playing with two at the moment - Tadhger and Notorious_tf. Won't be online too much before the 21st of Dec though.

Ill be on later on, /w sakic and ill chuck an invite if you wanna join a social guild

<edit>
    Or /who srs bsns will say if anyone from the guild is on. Its a very small guild.
    </edit>

Advertisement