Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Boys are moving!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Damn straight. None of that keybinding bollocks for me thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Anti wrote: »

ye tis quite fancy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Anti wrote: »

Do it, you'll have the hang of it in a day and will never look back :)

I've tried it many times, never worked for me as i just mash my ham hands into the wrong keys the whole time. But, ive just redesigned my new UI will post op pics in a bit

And here is the new one, needs a bit of work, but thats no big deal.

0c220.jpg

• Advertisement

that's nice now, but i think it would be alot better if your took the ui scale down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Thanks for the invite guys, level 5 atm, rerollings a pain :( Should be worth it though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Uttik

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite guys, level 5 atm, rerollings a pain :( Should be worth it though :D

No Worries, Give us a shout if you need anything

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

RopeDrink wrote: »

Whatever you do, don't group with Tankaholic. He's one of the most useless players i've seen in this game. Seriously man, don't whisper him saying you can heal....no.....no don't do it.....ropeh.....NOOOOO!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Anti, type in /Spartanui popup all

To get rid of the popup hiding the stance bar etc., looks better :)

• Advertisement

Here's mine btw, SpartanUI also.
    I use FreeBgrid for raid/party/MT frames and usually have it positioned down the bottom right, so everything is within clear eyesight at the bottom of the screen.

Rarely click, I use keybinds across all characters.

myuiwowfeb10.jpg

Cheers, will give that a go later on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Anti

I am liking that a lot. Might even grab a copy off ya and give it a whirl meself. Then again on an integrated graphics chip is starting to wreck my head. Muwst get a new laptop....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Anti, is that the UI that was casuing all your heartbreak last night? Did you get everything sorted for a finish?

Moves to Sunstrider are back on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Uttik

TechnoPool wrote: »
    Moves to Sunstrider are back on!

What you waiting for :D

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Does it say where the moves are from? Will check when i log in at home i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Shougeki wrote: »
    Does it say where the moves are from? Will check when i log in at home i suppose
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/12606770987-1702-realms--free-character-moves.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Nehaxak, how did you get extra rows with bartender? i dont like the scales of the default spartan UI at all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

In the bartender config you can enable up to 10 rows.

• Advertisement

Blowfish wrote: »
    In the bartender config you can enable up to 10 rows.

yep, i use bartender on its own usually.. however with this thing when you click bartender the bars dont illuminate green, so i cant lay them out. Also, i have a 3rd row... but its 1/2 hidden...

it makes no sense!

they do once you unlock them

2 Espressi wrote: »
    Anti, is that the UI that was casuing all your heartbreak last night? Did you get everything sorted for a finish?

Yeah, its still not sorted yet though. Need some help with spartan but im sure ropey or nehx can help me out.

TechnoPool wrote: »
    they do once you unlock them

in the profiles...

i feel like such a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Just moved my 80 DK onto this server aswell, I haven't played in months :)
    bored thought I might as well play for a lil bit again need a break from COD MW 2

keep a eye out for a toon called " naoise " my missus named my toon after herself.

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Tut tut Reddy, this is what you get when you spend years shooting people in the face with an M4-Colt Carbine ;)

nearly 11 years!! Mental eh?

im getting there, its starting to feel organised now.. just have to wait on my fking RAF mate to come online so i can lvl the sh1t out of this priest!

I'm just using SpartanUI 2.6.1 from http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7221.html

Red_ice - I'm not doing anything special to get extra rows, they were there already for me anyway (I think but I may also have done something with the integrated bartender to get some extra's).

There's a newer beta (2.6.2b2) available also from here direct from their google code release section...
    http://code.google.com/p/spartanui/downloads/list

Their forum is also good if you're stuck for help, lot of questions already answered on stuff you might be stuck with http://forum.spartanui.com/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Oclib

Just wanna say Hello to you all.
    I joined the guild today on Sunstrider.
    My names in the guild are Linkaflanka(80 pally) and Tekkit(47 Priest)
    Sure will see yes all in game like.

Almost sure there's an option there to animate portraits ? Maybe it's in the .lua file or something if not immedieately accessible.
    Also found the version of bartender used with Spartan to be fairly decent and not require any further setup across any of my characters, never had any problems with it at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

WoWScrnShot_051709_192853.jpg

Thats my UI from along time ago, can't wait to resub now and spent some time fiddling with it :D

Advertisement