Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Boys are moving!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

My chronic altitus has struck again, and i've now rolled a priest. Gonna have to start kicking some of my alts soon enough. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Mortimor - can you send me a PM. Dunno what name you use on boards....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Uttik

Shougeki wrote: »
    Mortimor - can you send me a PM. Dunno what name you use on boards....

He hasn't been on board since the attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Transfered my chars over the other day. Is there any rules for joining the guild? Im more of a casual player atm because of college.

No rules. Just do a who for the guild name and ask someone to ask an officer to inv. Or ill be online about 7ish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Re-installing WoW now on the laptop to do some alt leveling. Just woundering on the guild, how is the enviroment, are you lot chatful guys and do everyone get along? cause by the looks of some posts on other threads ect seems to be some nerd-raging going on with members sounding very childish

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

So your on sunstrider now?

Are you horde or alliance

Outland server is offering free transfers there, although my characters are all Alliance, and I just brought over a DK and paid 55 euro to have him transfered faction and server.

Whats end game like. Is the guild end game raiding yet?

Be interested if I could get icc cleared to sindragosa weekly.

TheDoc wrote: »
    So your on sunstrider now?

Are you horde or alliance

Outland server is offering free transfers there, although my characters are all Alliance, and I just brought over a DK and paid 55 euro to have him transfered faction and server.

Whats end game like. Is the guild end game raiding yet?

Be interested if I could get icc cleared to sindragosa weekly.

We havent started raiding properly yet as we are waiting on people to gear/lvl their toons. There is a good few of us that are 80 and do ICC10/25 PUGs weekly. About six or seven anyways (doesnt include alts). So we are getting to the point of being able to do the endgame raids. The guild was originally for fun, and a place for irish to get together, with progression following that.

So short answer, no we are not doing that far yet. But we will be.

And we are horde. Only pansies play alliance.

Lok'Tar

Columc wrote: »
    Re-installing WoW now on the laptop to do some alt leveling. Just woundering on the guild, how is the enviroment, are you lot chatful guys and do everyone get along? cause by the looks of some posts on other threads ect seems to be some nerd-raging going on with members sounding very childish

Yep pretty chatful. Yeah there is nerd raging going on in threads and stuff but the guild chat is fine. Nice people that like helping out. Also a lot of rerolls so lots of people just starting alts there etc.

Make an alt an throw them over for a few days :D

Rope

i can give you a loan of a couple of hundred for a few weeks if you need it. Going to be bringing over my druid this weekend hopefully and he has another couple of k on him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Ditto, I'll be on this evening. I may need some stuff enchanting as well.

Fwiw, I think you're mad not to have any gathering profs on your first char! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

i've been collecting cloth with sakic for a while now.. dont have much, but your welcome to it for the time being

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Remember to check out the GB guys, anything in there is for anyone to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Transferring my priest onto my main account and thought I may aswell go to Sunstrider. Fingers crossed it takes the estimated time of one hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Who do I need to contact to grab a invite ? :)

Razgríz or Mortimer, as well as a few others. Just do a search for Rental Metards and someone will get you an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

nice one Kiith

I is gettin confused with people in the guild, so i will be adding this to guild info when i get online after work.

If you have more than one character can you put "blahblah's Alt" in the info section for your altys, so we know who we are dealing with.

Thanks

:P

Ya, this is definitely a good idea. I'm as guilty of this as anyone, with 2 80's and 3 lower levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

hows the guild gettin on lads?

havent played wow since the w4nkers made a boll0x of my toon transfer.

in spite now i think ill leave the game till expansion hits.

havent really been on the forums much for fear of being sucked back in!!

and to top it all off i have waaaaay too much time on my hands, was let go from work.

why does the devil tempt me!

think ill pick up bad company 2 tommorow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

copeyhagen wrote: »
    think ill pick up bad company 2 tommorow.

No you won't - it's not out until Friday :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

midnight tonight i believe :D
    the game was released on March 2, 2010 in North America and March 4, 2010 in Europe.

their site is down! thats a good sign :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

still intrested in xfering my char over. You gus doing much end game?

We have just finished putting together our raid team, and still have a few others who want to raid who are close to 80. We officially start end game raiding on the 8th.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Anti wrote: »
    We have just finished putting together our raid team, and still have a few others who want to raid who are close to 80. We officially start end game raiding on the 8th.
    Out of curiosity, how many individual people (i.e. excluding alts) do we have at 80?

about 35 i think

Make sure to keep us other players prepped on your progress:)

Plenty of interesting folk here who right interesting **** :)

Videos and blogs of raids would be a welcome read during college/ work.

Yeah ill be frapsing all the fights and funny moments. We really need to get a website set up for us at some point too.

You wouldnt believe how amazing google wave is for organising raids.

Its the future!

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    You wouldnt believe how amazing google wave is for organising raids.

Its the future!

Hmm

thats actually a great idea.... And an *actual* use for google wave. Im shocked.

Advertisement