Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Boys are moving!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Not being 80 is really beginning to piss me off, I seem to be missing out on al the fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Level quicker?

:P

Anti wrote: »
    We really need to get a website set up for us at some point too.

FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Need to open up google wave so everyone can get in :(

Drakar wrote: »
    Need to open up google wave so everyone can get in :(

I have 20 invites if anyone wants one. PM me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I've another 8, so should get pretty much all of us covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

copeyhagen wrote: »
    midnight tonight i believe :D

You sure, because our store can't sell it until Friday? I'm looking forward to it though - hopefully it's a step-up from BC1.

I've also got a bunch of wave invites if they're needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Lads i moved my mage back to shattered hand, i just dont like sunstrider at all for some reason and i wasnt enjoying playing my char there.

Not a Huge fan of havin all my chars spread out over the realms.

Cheers for havin me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

i could help out with the website side of things

<edit>
    could always guildomatic it..

http://www.guildomatic.com
    </edit>

Is [url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/1538/107361.jpg[/url] any use?

Rendering looks odd.. but thats because illustrator is crap. The HTML version of that would come out crisp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Yeah that's nice, just get rid of the ghey BE's :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Finally got my boards password reset, im Kjata in guild btw :P

I dinged 80 last night, pewpew

Now are most of guild pvping or pveing? :D

Need to start work on my gear, wtb boost in icecrown 5mans :P

gelfs ftw.

gz eoghan! Im going to respec borntohula for dps, let me know and ill come run some pugs with you

nix wrote: »
    Finally got my boards password reset, im Kjata in guild btw :P

I dinged 80 last night, pewpew

Now are most of guild pvping or pveing? :D

Need to start work on my gear, wtb boost in icecrown 5mans :P

Thats what we to most days unless there is a raid. TBH you are better off doing the random dungeons so you get triumph/frost a lot faster.

160 Triumph for 4 piece of T9, with on average 5 badges per run (2 for random, three bosses) is about 32 dungeons. Add in trinkets and rings and you have 40 or so dungeon runs. That level of gear, while not great, is fine for things like onyxia/voa/OS/totc normal

red_ice wrote: »
    Is [url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/1538/107361.jpg[/url] any use?

Rendering looks odd.. but thats because illustrator is crap. The HTML version of that would come out crisp.

Hate belfs personally, but whatever.

Looks nice. When will it be ready? :o

Shougeki wrote: »
    Thats what we to most days unless there is a raid. TBH you are better off doing the random dungeons so you get triumph/frost a lot faster.

160 Triumph for 4 piece of T9, with on average 5 badges per run (2 for random, three bosses) is about 32 dungeons. Add in trinkets and rings and you have 40 or so dungeon runs. That level of gear, while not great, is fine for things like onyxia/voa/OS/totc normal

Oh i know how to gear up thanks :D, i need to rally new instances to get the harder to acquire items, like seethe, kidney offhand, trinket from pit etc

The badge stuff is easy to get :D

Mark, stay tank and we get quicker ques :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Shougeki wrote: »

lol, i love that. Its like when the weekly resets to something like patchwerk and you see spam in general like
    [2] leetrogue: LFM [Patchwerk must die] Need 2 tanks and 2 healers, MUST HAVE ACH AND 5k GS!!111

You can run icc10 in the above gear btw assuming you pick up a decent weapon somewhere.

edit: wb nix, wondered where youd gone.

Dustaz wrote: »
    lol, i love that. Its like when the weekly resets to something like patchwerk and you see spam in general like
    [2] leetrogue: LFM [Patchwerk must die] Need 2 tanks and 2 healers, MUST HAVE ACH AND 5k GS!!111

You can run icc10 in the above gear btw assuming you pick up a decent weapon somewhere.

edit: wb nix, wondered where youd gone.

Depends on the class. I dunno if i would do ICC10 with my resto druid [I play him for fun, not serious raiding anyways - so pretty much all T9 with a sprinkling of frost items]. then again my laptop is crappy and means i get low frame rates anyways...

Personally i use gearscore to see the level of someones gear, not judge them on it. We had a tank in 5.6K GS that kept losing his aggro in an instance, so we kicked. The tank that came in was something around 4.3k GS, and said "guys this is my fourth time tanking". Went like a breeze.

And as a DPS i would def do ICC in that gear. Hell its what we all started when ICC was released. Or maybe T9.5 etc....

ICC10 is doable with low value T9 and heroic crap, my main guild and i have started doing alt runs.

The dps is sloooooow, at first we done just first 4 bosses and now were kickin ass with very few upgrades and weve cleared most of it now cept for prof, BQ and Sindra :D

And cheers Dustaz, glad someone noticed :D

nix wrote: »
    Mark, stay tank and we get quicker ques :P

Tbh, i rekon i could hold aggro alright if i was in a good group. Its because i wasnt allowed to get agro up that it failed first time i tried to tank.

Can do what ever, im going for dps tho in the mean time.. I wanna actaully play the game. i've just been leveling since i joined the server, BORING!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Since leveling has become such a pain in the ass, I've decided to move over my warrior. Had to register for a 3v card, so it'll be another week or two before the transfer kicks in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm not on much lately, as i've realised that i'm just not enjoying the game anymore. Will pop on from time to time, but i just cant be arsed with it anymore.

Kiith wrote: »
    I'm not on much lately, as i've realised that i'm just not enjoying the game anymore. Will pop on from time to time, but i just cant be arsed with it anymore until cata.

Fixed :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Oh oh oh oh....

Check out our new website, isn't it like totally awesome.

www.rentalmetards.com

I still think we should have gone with a generic phpnuke setup :p

You mean the website that we cant use, nor the forums, since Morts untimely demise under a fat bird on Paddys Day?

Thats the same one, she must have been some heffer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Mmmmm Lorem Ipsum....

Tasty latin goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

reg'd

• Advertisement

Not much point at the moment, the guy that made the site has gone awol since paddy's day. Were thinking he either got abducted by some fat chick, which i hear is his thing. Or hes been deported back to england for racial hate crimes against spanish students. Or hes dead. My money is on the last one to be honest.

Advertisement