Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Boys are moving!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

have a lock in guild, dreamcrusher or some ****.

will move my hunter over in next few days, gs is about 4900. less than 5k? oh noes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Went to finalise my character transfer but the 3v card wouldn't process. Can't process it for another 24hrs so I'll get in touch with 3v and see what the beef is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

One of the many reasons places like game and the likes should be able to sell relam transfer, faction transfer and name change vouchers. Would make things so much easier for people without a Credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

totally agree, my hunters in now anyways, coepshunt (original i know)

last time i tried to move my rogue over i got the problems and got in a strop and quit "for good this time"

pfffft lasted about 9 weeks.

guild looks fairly solid

Scratch that, I'll have to wait about 72 hours before I can transfer - and that's IF the card works. It'll be a wasted €50 card if it doesn't.

They should just use the cards to credit your battle.net accounts with say, €20, which you can then use for your 2 month sub or for transfers etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Whisky Sticks

Hey hows it goin, was thinkin of rerolling on sunstrider coz on terrokar now and there's f**k all Irish and kinda boring. Is sunstrider a social guild much? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Ally or horde on Terokkar? Friend of mine is ally there...

Horde all the way man

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Notorious wrote: »
    Scratch that, I'll have to wait about 72 hours before I can transfer - and that's IF the card works. It'll be a wasted €50 card if it doesn't.

They should just use the cards to credit your battle.net accounts with say, €20, which you can then use for your 2 month sub or for transfers etc.

its a problem with bliz, not 3v. you have to ring them and they'll unlock it for you. i had the same problem.

Magill wrote: »
    its a problem with bliz, not 3v. you have to ring them and they'll unlock it for you. i had the same problem.

You're a gent. I'm still waiting to get an email back from them, might as well just send them a call.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 birk

i paid for a transfer and faction change,, they took my money for faction, and it didnt work. had to pay for a 2nd faction, contacted them, they said they didnt take money for it. they bloody did... they take money first unlike a transfer. so no refund.

The realm change has gone ahead, but I'm having the same problem with the faction change now. A phone call in the morning will sort it. According to the guy in Billing, at the moment faction changes are taking 72hrs. Now he might have just said that to me so I didn't give out to him since he could do nothing for me, but regardless I'll be fully transferred in the next few days.

Strange. When i transfered 2 chars over it was done in no time, with very little hassle. But on the 3rd one my faction change took 2 days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I transferred 3 characters over the past few months (faction and server) and each time it was done within 2 hours. They generally say it will take 72 hours as that the upper limit.

Just a quick FYI guys. At the moment we have pretty much stopped taking in social members. We have recently got in a few exception players in the guild and are now focusing on Icc25 and icc hc modes. Originally the guild was setup for a bit of a laugh and a joke, but as thing progressed we have decided to move more towards a dedicated raid guild. Anyone that is already transfering is more then welcome to come join, and if you are geared to raid thats fine. If you are still lacking on gear then we will help as much as we can with it :)

Based on what I've read here today, and given my slow rate of levelling, I'm not likely to be up to scratch any time soon. Hopefully ye can spare some time from raiding to give the usual abuse in gchat...

You can be sure of it :)

dont expect much irish in the guild most have moved or left. now its full of foreigners.... things have changed. no crack, its all about raiding now. because they handed the guild over too a few people that transfered or were kicked from there own guild who happen to have "the Kingslayer" title. if you had that title why move from your old server? well it seems these have taken over and the current members that are left leaching off them.say goodbye to social and hello too serious raiding... ull be kicked soon. i left myself tonight after noticing a few things... also i dont like how they speak about people on vent. ignorant two faced fecks. some of the lads are grand. what waste of a transfer.so much for an irish social guild.

Yeah we are serious into raiding. There is still loads of craic there, believe me. Yes we brought in some raiders who wern't irish. So what we brought a few kingslayers into the guild who are personal friends of mine who have helped us progress endlessly. I think your problem is that you were never invited into the raids because of the **** poor attitude you have towards other people in the guild. If you want to continue your little hissy fit i ask you to do it through pm please. Or grab my msn/icq or yahoo IM address from my profile.

my poor attitude towards other members? hmmm i think ur talking total s**t there, all i had for the other members was respect, the least i can say about you and a few others. im sure you know what im talking about.you wont find one member with something bad to say about me. its amazing how much you learn what people are like on vent. thats why i wouldn't stay in ur guild any longer. two faced ignorant c**ts. raiding has noting to do with it, its the attitude and insults that take place in it. Jesus its only a game. anyway, endof. havefun

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

As long as you dont start removing people just cause they dont want to raid, i dont see the problem with raiding being the main focus. I know a fair few people transferred over, and not everyone did it for raids. I'd be pretty pissed off if, after transferring over, i was told that i had to leave as i wasn't a raider. I have enough faith in most of you to not do that though. I enjoyed my time in the guild.

Although what do i care, i'm not even playing at the moment.

p.s. you may want to remove Razgríz's Guild Bank access, assuming i'm even still in the guild.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

birk wrote: »
    its all about raiding now.

I'm not surprised in the slightest - it was clearly evident after a while that certain members wanted serious raiding and as early as possible. Main reason why I stopped being bothered to level my lock at all tbh.

Kiith wrote: »
    As long as you dont start removing people just cause they dont want to raid, i dont see the problem with raiding being the main focus. I know a fair few people transferred over, and not everyone did it for raids. I'd be pretty pissed off if, after transferring over, i was told that i had to leave as i wasn't a raider. I have enough faith in most of you to not do that though. I enjoyed my time in the guild.

Although what do i care, i'm not even playing at the moment.

p.s. you may want to remove Razgríz's Guild Bank access, assuming i'm even still in the guild.

No one is being asked to leave at all. Far from it, we are just not looking to bring in more social members.

Are there any other Irish guilds goin that would take more social members then??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Anti wrote: »
    No one is being asked to leave at all. Far from it, we are just not looking to bring in more social members.

But if someone wanted to join would we tell em to jog on ?

or would ya go "amagad 4.5k GS? GTFO nub!

gtfo.gif

:D:D:D

Not at all. People from boards.ie are fine, i meant it more in the general term for people on the realm already. People are more then welcome join to hang out with the irish lads here already. We only raid 3 nights a week as 25man icc, the rest are off days where we would regularly set up raids to take socials and gear them up.

<3 the ari gold .gif too :D

For any of the irish lads in the guild who are wondering what is going on my account was hacked at 3;57am this morning. GB was raided, all toons kicked from the guild and all my chars on every realm deleted. My account has now since been restored and a ticket submitted to a GM to get everything back to normal.

More info on the forums @ www.rentalmetards.com

Thanks for the update! I only logged in to my bank alt this morning, so I didn't see what had happened. Hope you manage to get all the stuff back.

Yeah i have my account back now, talking to a GM ingame about getting everything back. I have to say, this is a lot quicker than expected.

• Advertisement

Anti wrote: »
    For any of the irish lads in the guild who are wondering what is going on my account was hacked at 3;57am this morning. GB was raided, all toons kicked from the guild and all my chars on every realm deleted. My account has now since been restored and a ticket submitted to a GM to get everything back to normal.

More info on the forums @ www.rentalmetards.com
    **** happens... all u can do is report it. feckers read these posts to u know! and the armorys. so its gona happen.

Advertisement