Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sh1te in Trim

Options
  • 07-02-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭

Heading out for a walk this morning with the baby in the pram, heading into to town is like trying to cross a minefield. Picking a route through the dog sh1te is nearly impossible.

I know we have litter wardens in the town, please start ticketing inconsiderate dog owners.
    How can they let their dogs sh1te all over the footpath and walk on oblivious?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Poly wrote: »
    Heading out for a walk this morning with the baby in the pram, heading into to town is like trying to cross a minefield. Picking a route through the dog sh1te is nearly impossible.

I know we have litter wardens in the town, please start ticketing inconsiderate dog owners.
    How can they let their dogs sh1te all over the footpath and walk on oblivious?

Agreed the river walk is sick aswell. I have no problem with people letting there dog do there buissness down there but why they let them **** on the footpath instead of bringing them 10-20 yards into the 30 acre field is beyond me. Ive stoped walking the dogs down there because of this..

Advertisement