Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone follow the current series?

• 07-02-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Yoho, anyone currently watching the Diamond and Pearl series? it's pretty okay. I like the fact that the main characters' pokemon seem to evolve (except Brock). Current things that have me excited (from the japanese episodes which are ahead of the english)
    Ash catches a Gible (!)
    Ash's Monferno and Grotle evolve into Infernape and Torterra
    Dawn catches a Togekiss (!)

I really think this could be the one where Ash actually does well in the Pokemon League instead of scrubbing out

Comments

No.
    Theres a few things I hate about it that would take an essay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS?!
    SERIOUSLY, I NEED TO KNOW!!!

And I never do that caps thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

The entire anime has degraded in quality since... well, the first season. Now it's just a load of random-ass adventures thrown together, ordered so that it can look like there's progression and travelling, and then aired with little continuity. However, there are some parts from Seasons 11 and 12 that are bringing it back. A bit.
    CianRyan wrote: »
    WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS?!
    SERIOUSLY, I NEED TO KNOW!!!

I'd say, but I'm not sure I'm entirely allowed to post the link...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

TheChrisD if you want to PM me the link and I'll have a look see if it's suitable :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Nah, don't think it can be posted as it's not an official site or anything. Sorry guys :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

I just keep an eye on the Japanese episodes and maybe Youtube the episode if it's seems interesting. The German site Filb.de posts up previews for each episode on Thursdays and follows up with screenshots of the current one. If you are happy enough following it that way, then just do that.
    By the way Ash caught that Gible about 4 weeks ago, Monferno is set to evolve this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

By the way Ash caught that Gible about 4 weeks ago, Monferno is set to evolve this week

Yup, but its still something I'd like to see in the English version, as its so obviously awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

TheChrisD wrote: »
    The entire anime has degraded in quality since... well, the first season. Now it's just a load of random-ass adventures thrown together, ordered so that it can look like there's progression and travelling, and then aired with little continuity. However, there are some parts from Seasons 11 and 12 that are bringing it back. A bit.

I'd say, but I'm not sure I'm entirely allowed to post the link...

By all means, you can PM the link to me. ;)
    As long as it's not posted in public we're all good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Watched the first ep of the DP series earlier. Uninspiring.

Advertisement