Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Unlocking Shops in Swords / Malahide?

Options
  • 07-02-2010 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

hi, just wondering if anyone knows of a phone unlocking shop in the swords /malahide area?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Haven't seen one. You could get it done in the city anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

There's one just opened in the pavillions, its in the area below the escalaters.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 upsidemark

thanks all, i'll have a look in the pavillion.....i know there are loads in the city centre but I'm rarely in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jackhudson

did you go to the one in swords. i have to get my htc desire hd (locked to T-mobile) unlocked.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Just skip the middle man and contact the carrier directly, will be cheaper. T-Mobile used to give out unlock codes for £15 a few years ago. Otherwise there are websites that do it. These "phone unlocking" shops don't do anything special. Most phones can't be "hacked" (tampering with radio software will get you in a lot of trouble, completely different from normal modding), they need an unlock code from the carrier.

Here you go: http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/phone-support/unlock-phone/
    Call that number, pay small fee and you get unlock code direct from t-mobile.

• Advertisement
Advertisement