Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen Ireland

Options
  • 07-02-2010 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭

So there is a bit of talk now about Ireland leaving City this summer after City looking too buy a replacement in January.

Personaly i'd love to see him with us but would we be a bit overloaded with Kranjcar & Modric already?

Then again maybe he's not leaving City at all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

first i have heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Id be suprised if he does leave City. I think its the media looking for something to print.

In saying that , id love to see him at Spurs. He's a bit different to the 2 croats, in saying that i think he'd do well playing central, something that im not sure suits either croats.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

As a player would be great addition.

But do I want him? HELL NO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

No way, the man's a liability waiting to happen.

Fair enough, he is a good player but we'd just as easy find someone else probably cheaper and without the baggage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

They were saying in the Daily Mail today that Fergie is looking to take him to Old Trafford, but what happened if he's "bullied" or his granny "dies" ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

RichMc70 wrote: »
    No way, the man's a liability waiting to happen.

Fair enough, he is a good player but we'd just as easy find someone else probably cheaper and without the baggage.

I agree, I don't think he's any better that what we already have. He seems to have gone off the boil a bit this season too. And he seems to be a bit mentally unstable... No thanks.... ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

el diablo wrote: »
    I agree, I don't think he's any better that what we already have. He seems to have gone off the boil a bit this season too. And he seems to be a bit mentally unstable... No thanks.... ;)

I dont think he has gone off the boil, he has had a bad season with injuries and hence, he is in and out of the team.

As for being metally unstable, aint we all sometimes ;)

Advertisement