Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Blinds in Meath

Options
  • 07-02-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Sorry - for a new build so LOTS of blinds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

June Rayfus interiors on flower hill in Navan does them as far as i know. Along with hand made curtains etc. Worth a visit.. Pm me if you want the number..

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Windowmate Blinds - Lorna Sharkey , I have used her over the past 8 yrs great service and runs her own business competitive prices PM me if you want her number

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I used brady blinds they are actually located beside homebase in drogheda. They were very good and cheap. However one word of advice. There is a trend of fitting them to the windows. Dont allow this. It leaves holes in the PVC if you take them down...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

John Joyce on Watergate Street (a few doors down from Bank of Ireland), I got all my blinds off him at the most reasonable prices (compared with other places in Navan back in 2002).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭wobbie10

YNWA

Pm sent for blinds

Advertisement