Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electrial problem on tractor

• 07-02-2010 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hey all just wonderin can any1 help with this problem? Before xmas i purchased a new loader 4 my o8 zetor 7441.:) Brilliant machine!:D But what has happened just there on on thursday evenin last the third service has been giving trouble.:( It just randomly stops workin. It gave trouble on friday evenin aswell but saturday caused no problems! Wats strange is that wen i came bk to feed de followin mornin alls perfect again! I was cleaning out a shed today and de 3rd service worked grand but then wen i was gettin a bale it stopped workin! I think it could b de relay as the flashing beacon and horn are both on this relay and wen the third service goes these go 2!:eek: But another thing i noticed is that twice on 2 differnt days i went over de road to get a straw bale and wen i came bk it just stopped workin! Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭fastrac94

a little more info on the prob and we sort ya out.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭iano93

Ok well basically there are two wires which come from the joystick of the loader which serve the 3rd function. One goes to the earth the other goes to the relay mentioned above and then this wire goes then out to the third service on the loader. On this relay the is also the flashing beacon and horn wires. When the third service goes the flashing beacon nd horn go 2!:eek: Somebody mentioned to me that it could be a dodgy fuse connection!:confused: i looked at this relay and all connections seem to be ok but i'm not sure?:confused:.........Btw i was feeding wit it this mornin nd evenin and she worked perfectly!:D..But that was the same 4 saturday and sunday asweel except it kicked up again wen i went to feed lst night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

iano93 wrote: »
    Ok well basically there are two wires which come from the joystick of the loader which serve the 3rd function. One goes to the earth the other goes to the relay mentioned above and then this wire goes then out to the third service on the loader. On this relay the is also the flashing beacon and horn wires. When the third service goes the flashing beacon nd horn go 2!:eek: Somebody mentioned to me that it could be a dodgy fuse connection!:confused: i looked at this relay and all connections seem to be ok but i'm not sure?:confused:.........Btw i was feeding wit it this mornin nd evenin and she worked perfectly!:D..But that was the same 4 saturday and sunday asweel except it kicked up again wen i went to feed lst night!

deffo check fuse, also maybe check connecter where loader wiring is attached to tractor, its like a trailer connector in my tractor

deffo check fuse, also maybe check connecter where loader wiring is attached to tractor, its like a trailer connector in my tractor
    Yesterday i checked de fuse. At dis stage de third service was working grand!:D But obviously wen i took de fuse out it stopped working! De old fuse was perfect but to be sure i replaced it wit a brand new 1.5 amp fuse (de old fuse was 1.5a aswell.) Wen i put the new fuse it it didnt start workin again!:eek: And usually de next mornin it wud start working again 4 a while anyway but dis wasnt de case dis mornin!:(.........And i need it for feeding dis evenin!......I'l hav ta go bk ta de old balelifter.!:eek::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

Can you get your hands on an electric meter?
    You should be able to trace the problem with it. You will have to wait till it goes again though.
    It sounds like a loose conection somewhere.
    If your loosing conductivity across some conection then the meter will pick it up straight away.

• Advertisement

pakalasa wrote: »
    Can you get your hands on an electric meter?
    You should be able to trace the problem with it. You will have to wait till it goes again though.
    It sounds like a loose conection somewhere.
    If your loosing conductivity across some conection then the meter will pick it up straight away.

Ya tanks got a friend in ta look at it last night neway! He had an electric meter and had the problem traced in a few mins!:D Basically wen they fitted my loader they took the power off the connection to the flashing beacon (the horn was also on this line!) and it seems that there wasnt enough power coming to the loader relay to power de 3rd service! He changed the connection to take power off cigarette lighter(Which is never used;)) and shes workin perfectly again!:D;)..Tanks lads

Advertisement