Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Koreans in Ireland? Dublin? UCD?

Options
  • 07-02-2010 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, I'm Andrew. I am currently a Korean-American student studying abroad at UCD. It's been almost 3 weeks since I got to Ireland, and I'm enjoying the Irish setting and culture very much! So far, I've met a lot of people, and I made many friends. One thing that kind of surprised me was although I've met a handful of Asian people, none were Korean or Japanese! they all seemed to be Chinese. I was hoping to meet some Korean people, and possibly find a Korean Catholic church? haha Does anyone happen to be Korean here or know of any Korean people? Any Korean Catholic mass that you know of? I'd appreciate help!

I created a Facebook group called "Korean Social Association (KSA) Ireland" to build a small Korean network, and the link is: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=283371674443&ref=mf
    Whether you're Korean or not, if you have any interest in the Korean culture, please feel free to join!

Andrew!~

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 miryongee

erm is there a reason I cant post anything on the wall for that FB group?

Advertisement