Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Posh wearing tights due to bunions!

• 07-02-2010 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Did you see Posh in the Metro Herald this week - basket weave black tights teamed with trade mark skyscrapers - to give her poor feet some support - apparently she's crippled with bunions -

Its supposed to be a really serious operations to get them removed:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yeah, they basically chip off some of your toe-ball bone and then pop the smaller bone back into the socket. Has a long recovery time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 legslove

Did you check out the cool tights in todays' Life magazine in Irish Independent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

She'd want to forget about the skyscrapers for a while and just let her feet have a rest. The woman has worn sky high heels seemingly nonstop for the past 10+ years.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I don't think she can wear flat shoes anymore. Her calf muscles must be REALLY tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I was only talking about this yesterday, her feet are horrible! She has worn heels for far too long now and this is the damage she has caused! It really is a lesson learnt the hard way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

I read in a mag unfortunatly I didnt buy it that tells you how to measure your ideal heel height comfortable for you.
    Does anyone know the exact instructions - something like measure your feet flat then raise you foot by ankle and you measure the gap? :confused:

Advertisement