Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Walk to raise suicide awareness

• 07-02-2010 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi Guys,

We're organising a 10k <snip> walk in Rosslare, Co. Wexford to raise awareness <snip> to highlight the high (and rising) level of suicide in Ireland, particularly among young men. We recently lost a good friend to this and were all shocked to realise how common the problem is.

The walk will take place on the 13th of March and we're looking for support. Anybody interested in participating <snip> can find out more information below.

www.rosslarewalk.com

<snip> the 3Ts (Turn the Tide of Suicide). If this is something you feel like you would want to get involved in give us a shout. We want to spread awareness as far as possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 brendasi

Hi

Although I live in the North. If there is anything I can do to help please contact me.

Well done for such a wonderful cause.

D
    x

Advertisement