Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Banned from ranting and raving

• 07-02-2010 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭

Dear moderator.

My brief experience of boards was positive until banned from "ranting and raving" [Stupid People in Mac Donalds] last night. I really have to say that if that is the case and the ban still stands that I will part take in Boards.ie forums no further.
    I inavertantly entered into discussion on a topic I felt was antagonistic without realising it was an actual form. Why a moderator posted the thread is beyond me.

To have such a forum postering such thinking is a disgrace. Isn't it bad enough without Boards.ie subscribing it. I thought Boards.ie had some intellectual thinkers behind it not some Ryanair antagonistic meanaderings.
    Let me have your thoughts on this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. The first thing you should do is PM the mod who banned you for further clarification. If you're not happy with his response you can then contact one of the CMods (AlmightyCushion, trout or kbannon) who will review things for you. If you're still not happy after that please come back to this thread and one of the admins will review your case for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Thanks for your help

Advertisement