Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BER CERT

Options
  • 07-02-2010 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Can anyone point me in the right direct to get a BER CERT for a house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Fondu wrote: »

You might want to check this out first: http://www.esb.ie/main/sustainability/about-halo.jsp I think it is like a free MOT on your house. There is a thread on this somewhere. If I can find it I will put a link to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Fondu

You might want to check this out first: http://www.esb.ie/main/sustainability/about-halo.jsp I think it is like a free MOT on your house. There is a thread on this somewhere. If I can find it I will put a link to it.

Im just looking for a few numbers so i can get a fella to give it a cert

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭babychuckles

A friend had to have one done and rang around and found that anyone who was an engineer was twice the price of others she contacted. She found a man/company via the classified adverts in the Examiner and he did it for €150 all in. Check the net for adverts and the classified adverts in local papers and ring round: its your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Fondu

A friend had to have one done and rang around and found that anyone who was an engineer was twice the price of others she contacted. She found a man/company via the classified adverts in the Examiner and he did it for €150 all in. Check the net for adverts and the classified adverts in local papers and ring round: its your money.

Is there any chance you have is no..i need it done asap

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭babychuckles

Is there any chance you have is no..i need it done asap

I will try get it tomorrow for you and i will pm you
    BC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Patfalvey

Try shine energy ltd. Stephen Shine does all my BER certs and I find him to be excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Patfalvey

Patfalvey wrote: »
    Try shine energy ltd. Stephen Shine does all my BER certs and I find him to be excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I just pm'ed you some numbers, you can also check out this website.

BER Cert

Advertisement