Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Torakx wrote: »
    I dont think people here wish to hear about the mechanics of homo sexuality so i wont go into why i feel its unhealthy.As the thread might get closed due to too much detail lol.My view is we cannot create more people by mating with the same sex.And that abnormal mating behaviour is abnormal aka unnatural to me.
    I have seen somebody mention this before that ruling classes would prefer more feminine men so that there would be less physical resistance and testosterone flying about the place.
    Ive been told there are female hormones in the plastic bottles we drink out of.I havent researched that though.
    But i have noticed a trend of more "openness" then i ever thought would happen.
    For me it boils down to the equipment i have and where it was ment to go.
    If my equipment was ment to go up someones backside i think i would have naturally been inclined that way.
    I am of the mind that people who are inclined that way have been effected by their enviornment negatively.I know a few people now who were sexually abused early in life and have turned out homosexual.
    I realise there are many other factors including hormones and other psychological ones etc etc.
    But i must be honest while i dont mind people practising what they like privately i believe suggesting that teenagers follow suit is unfair to the teenagers who are extremely suggestable.
    All violence,sex,drugs etc etc should not be on the tv in the first place imo.
    The fact i mention homo sexuality in relation to these ridiculous music videos is only one part of it.Im not too fond of alot of the themes in movies and music videos these days.Even encouraging teens with raging hormones to have straight sex is a bad idea.Peoples mind should be left alone to decide for themselves,instead of planting twisted fantasies(on all fronts) in the back of their minds.
    If you would be interested you could make a thread on homosexuality.
    Im sure there would be alot of info that i didnt know about medically that might help me to become less ignorant about that topic.
    I am honestly open to knowing more as it is a bit of a curiousity for me how this comes about in people exactly.

But mating with the same sex has been observed happening in nature. So it's not unnatural. There's plenty of evidence that many species do this when there is a large population and a strain on resources. So that's one way it can come about. It can also come about because sometimes, some dudes like to **** other dudes.

There are also plenty of straight people that were abused as kids. There are plenty of gays that weren't abused. That observation is pretty meaningless tbh.

I agree society has a bit of a weird and probably unhealthy attitude towards sex, but that's incidental to increased openness to homosexuality.

Violence sex and drugs should of course be allowed on TV, freedom of speech. It's up to people themselves whether they allow themselves to be influenced by it. As regards children, it's up to their guardians to protect them from unsuitable entertainment, it's wrong to curb the artistic expression of those involved in making it, and to deny adults access to any media featuring these themes.

And gay =/= more feminine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I guess this is a discussion suitable for another thread.
    You make a good point about abuse and i wont argue it because i dont know yet the factors that make a man for example want to be with another man sexually.
    I had concluded it was various influences,genes, and diet that could be involved.Narrowing down the why first might be a better conversation and more productive in this case.
    I will do some research into that soon.Maybe i will be back with a diferent attitude :)

I think people like lady gaga take the p1ss out of free speech.
    I dont know if toxic speech should be free :) maybe a tax is in order.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Toxic speech is the one we MUST Defend, Freedom of Expression and Freedom of Self are 2 very important principals without them then what are we but another society of intolerant bigots.

Personaly I don't like Gaga's music or her 'Fashion' I lament for the old days when we had Proper edgey Rockers with Proper Tunes that meant something and REAL Passion in their message. Gaga et-al are part of a very Cynical marketing Exercise to Milk as much money from us as possible before the inevitable end of her Celebrity Rolercoastrer, and why not, the music isn't to my taste, but hey someone out there seems to like it :confused:
    Much in the same way as Suckin cock Is probably not high on your list of things to do today but there are people out there who enjoy that sort of thing, and as long as we are trying to maintain the Illusion of a free and Equal society then you have to tolerate their right to do things taht YOU Disagree with, and Vice Versa

Freedom of speech and self is indeed important.I jumped the gun on that one :D
    However what i mean is that when you have such a powerful tool like TV it should come with a responsibility to respect the minds of the viewers.
    If a person wishes to harm the minds of others then i believe it isnt free speech its free abuse.Maybe Lady Gaga doesnt know what she is doing or only has a vague idea that this brings bling bling but it doesnt matter to me.
    She or her managment are putting out videos that should come with a warning or maybe we should tag all movies and music videos that just have obvious symbolism or subliminals so people can then choose how much damage they would like to do to themselves.

How about freedom of speech with responsibility or something along those lines.
    I just cant see the logic in passing the mic to an out of control maniac(persona which is projected by her) and saying go ahead tell those people idolizing you how to live their lives.
    If that is freedom of speech in action i am not in favour of it.
    Too many people dont understand the amount of difference that Tv makes in their lives.And with that in mind i feel like its simlar to giving a child as much chocolate as they want.They eventually will end up sick, unhealthy and their teeth black.That is what i feel is being done to masses of people but in their minds ofc.
    You are what you eat comes to mind :)

Why should Protectin The Viewers Mind be the Broadcasters responsibility? Surely it should fall to YOU as free Individual toMake the decisions as to what will affect you.

I consider that a rather weak argument, now I will make the concession that some regulation is required especially in relation to Children, I applaud the decision by many Countries to regulate the Advertising of Junkfood to Children, but I am aghast at Australias persistence to Censor/Filter MY internet access:(

You are what you eat comes to mind:)
    :eek: What are you Insinuating?????:D:D:D:D:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Toxic speech is the one we MUST Defend, Freedom of Expression and Freedom of Self are 2 very important principals without them then what are we but another society of intolerant bigots.

I have my own ideas about tolerance, but yeah, freedom of speech isn't worth a damn if we start talking using the word "except".
    Personaly I don't like Gaga's music or her 'Fashion' I lament for the old days when we had Proper edgey Rockers with Proper Tunes that meant something and REAL Passion in their message.

There's just as much good music nowadays as there ever was!

Why should Protectin The Viewers Mind be the Broadcasters responsibility? Surely it should fall to YOU as free Individual toMake the decisions as to what will affect you.
    I see it similar to a hypnotist who is hired by a client.
    The client ussually doesnt understand how it works exactly(least he knows whats to come).
    The hypnotists job is to safely use his hypnosis with responsibility so as not to cause damage to the mind.

Tv is the hypnotist and most of the people watching this hypnotist have no idea they are being hypnotized.
    Even if they know and accept they are being hypnotized i feel its the responsibility of the broadcaster to warn people beforehand of the effects of trance states while watching suggestive material.
    Not that i believe it would help.But god something has to be done to wake people up.Or at least give them a warning.
    The best they do at the moment is warn with a R/18 rating tag for these music videos.Nothing about subliminals or suggestion mentioned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Never believed this CT til' I watched this video! Looks like your onto something there Torakx! :p

• Advertisement

Where do you find these vids lol
    It is a good example of what i ment about this music and its idols shaping kids minds or preparing them maybe for the next phase of humans social evolution.
    I dont see any obvious harm to the young fella but i do worry about masses of people getting sucked into a certain subconsciously dark way of thinking while singing in a happy tone.
    Im not sure yet of the effects that has on a personality or in general.
    The way things are going i am starting to think all those ghost in a shell mangas i used to watch are starting to look more realistic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Funny video!:D Was that Satan I saw running by at 0:30? Because I'm pretty sure it's going to give me nightmares!!:eek::P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

May have been mentioned before but check out www.vigilantcitizen.com for excellent articles on all this sort of stuff, subliminal messages in pop culture and architecture. Jay Z, beyonce, gaga and rihanna all feature prominently, also the israeli supreme court, as one poster mentioned. For a trully scary building check out either Denver international airport, or the Mormon church in temple square, salt lake city, i read a few posts about the masons dark is light theory and all that, check out the scene of jesus creating the universe (christus statue) in the mormon church for a perfect example. Scary stuff for religiously minded people, but for an atheist like myself- fascinating, but in a sinister kind of way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

yekahs wrote: »
    Never believed this CT til' I watched this video! Looks like your onto something there Torakx! :p

That video is truly disturbing, ignoring the Y-front wearing person and the mothers joy and encouragement at her developing transexual, and some think subliminal doesn't work.
    Firstly at the start I noticed his 666 gaga handsign (mic hand) that I don't think he was aware of, then his gay gestures and sporadic jerking off an imaginary dingdong with the other, his choice of mic and how he held it like jenna jameson, thats one messed up house and family, minds destroyed, but seriously are the "parents" not aware some dirty paedobear may find his dress and actions during his video shoot a turn on.
    Disturbing but true.

Then this

EDIT:
    Then I came across this linked to above video of Timmy, where does this herd mentality find its source, is it in built or external.

I think the satanic gestures are being popularized and i dont know if thats bad or not.I guess its the effect of the gesture thats important to me.
    It depends on what that gesture represents.
    What does it represent in these Rhianna/Gaga videos exactly does anyone know?
    For example if that young fella was doing a natzi gesture would it be offensive if he was "taking it back" and using it to signify his own groups salute?
    And what effect would that have?
    Surely not bad once most people forgot the symbols meaning?
    It could be true that if i wanted to make a popular band in 100 years a natzi salute could be a revolutionary gesture for a controversial band looking to steal the limelight.

uprising2 wrote: »
    Firstly at the start I noticed his 666 gaga handsign (mic hand) that I don't think he was aware of, then his gay gestures and sporadic jerking off an imaginary dingdong with the other, his choice of mic and how he held it like jenna jameson, thats one messed up house and family, minds destroyed, but seriously are the "parents" not aware some dirty paedobear may find his dress and actions during his video shoot a turn on.
    Disturbing but true.

I think that says more about you than what this child is thinking.

Its just a young fella' having fun. There's nothing inherently unnatural, or wrong about being gay. If this chap is gay, then so what, he certainly not gay because he decided to listen to lady Gaga, luckily ones sexuality isn't altered by listening to music. The majority concensus is that homosexuality is genetic, its not something that can be switched on or off by listening to pop music.

As for his "mind being destroyed", I would say that alot more minds are destroyed by intolerant parents who rather than encourage and support their children, lead them to feel guilty and ashamed of who they are. Thankfully, this fella seems to be in a loving house, rather than one that will tell him that he is an unnatural satanic transexual who's mind has been destroyed.

• Advertisement

Hey shakey dont get your knickers in a twist!
    My reply was tongue in cheek, wasn't supposed to be taken so seriously.
    I can reassure you I was joking at the video and I don't think young Timmy needs to be taken away from his obviously loving family.
    When any of the "artists" mentioned here come on the radio while I'm driving I change the station, my daughter changes it back, I change it again and it continues like that with me being told I know nothing about music, fashion etc, I just smile and continue pressing the button on the steering wheel while she presses the button on the radio, then something I like comes on and I up the volume and the station changing starts again with me being the victim.
    I can be a sarcastic dikk at times and that post was one of the times, so no offence intended.

Hey shakey

so no offence intended.

None take, none at all. I think I need to find a way to sound less angry and preachy in my posts! :)

I can be a sarcastic dikk at times and that post was one of the times, so no offence intended.

Are you causing trouble again Uprising??? Surely not!:p:p:p:p

Here is the link to Jay Z's latest....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

I don't expect anyone to bother giving a detailed analysis but you can if you want. Just wondering if there is anything different in this video from the others....like what meaning would ye put on the bullets and crucifix image that flashes up quickly at 3:38-39. There is alot of symbols, sketches etc that flash up pretty quickly!
    Also do you think there is anything to the background chant/sing of what resembles the name of the song but may not be...it's pretty muffled!:eek:

Are you causing trouble again Uprising??? Surely not!:p:p:p:p

Here is the link to Jay Z's latest....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

I don't expect anyone to bother giving a detailed analysis but you can if you want. Just wondering if there is anything different in this video from the others....like what meaning would ye put on the bullets and crucifix image that flashes up quickly at 3:38-39. There is alot of symbols, sketches etc that flash up pretty quickly!
    Also do you think there is anything to the background chant/sing of what resembles the name of the song but may not be...it's pretty muffled!:eek:

Causing trouble?, me?, NEVER!

Watched it on mute, so cant comment on chant, but same old same old, self glorifying crap, as for the bullets, I'd prefer to see them lodged in his grey matter.

Anyway how have you been keeping, good I hope, and back at 3,000 views I was joking that you were dragging this thread out, now I'm serious:p.

Causing trouble?, me?, NEVER!

Watched it on mute, so cant comment on chant, but same old same old, self glorifying crap, as for the bullets, I'd prefer to see them lodged in his grey matter.

Anyway how have you been keeping, good I hope, and back at 3,000 views I was joking that you were dragging this thread out, now I'm serious:p.

Now don't be cheeky you!:p I'm good....studying for exams atm...and before you say it I'm taking a break, thats all.:P Hope your well and not causing too much trouble in real life!:POh and good news for you, Lady Gaga is coming back to Ireland...tickets on sale Friday..no doubt you'll be first in the queue!:P:P:P

• Advertisement

Like American Idol? Like satanic worship?

Then you will love this! :D

Heres ones persons perspective on the videos meaning.The official vid is embedded on the site also.
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3979

Notice the flames behind the angels wings when she say "alejandro" frequently in the song later on.Also the blood coming from the statue is interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

That video reminded me of many of Madonna's videos in the past.

Well I've been to see Rihanna now, not as much Satanic stuff as lady Gaga. As her intermission between songs though she played all these videos saying stuff like ''Rihanna...your soul'' ''Rihanna your only option''.
    A little hypnotic to look at:eek:

Here are some of them that people recorded, quality is useless on some but you get the idea.

I did enjoy the concert though:p

That first one is a bit over the top alright. Talking about new world and money in the background being printed.

That first one is a bit over the top alright. Talking about new world and money in the background being printed.

Yeah it was pretty strange and lots of them videos throughout the concert, I don't know whether you could make it out but the money had her face printed on it, the videos were basically of an explosion, the world ending except for her and then its her world and for some reason we have an option to give her our souls and it was flashed up alot that she was our only hope.

Someone mentioned her use of Mickey Mouse ears before, those were on sale to buy at the concert also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

They are not devil worshippers, they are not aware that they are put into submission through the art of music.

ALL stars who are in the record label, are in some effect brainwashed into the occult stuff.

Look at Christinas new song. One of the most satanic songs I've ever seen of late. What annoys me is, she so fuucking blinded by the fact shes been totally set up to market this crap. The sad truth to her own stupidity and lack of awareness is down to her big inflated ego, who just wants to be out there and be all about me and not realise the full consequences and results it would lead too.

Look at Britney. Most of the world thought she was insane for shaving her hair off. She was making a statement to the world. " I sold my soul to the devil" in her own way. Her hair is a trademark of beauty, fame, feminism etc. She rebelled in a way that she could not speak. She would be looked upon as twice as "nuts" if she actually told the truth of what the music industry is really run on and by whom.

They are all puppets. Even the likes of Elvis, Maddonna and MJ. They all knew it. Maddonna doesnt know the full scale of it, because her ego keeps her afloat and alive to keep going. Impressed that she's managed to live off the "ego" to such a pro longed period to be quite frank. But then again it suits the illuminati for her to keep going. She had a few breakthroughs like no artist dared to do. She put on a fight, but in the end she was sucked into it. Just look at her tours. You will see satanic art very much in her recent tours. I believe she is largely unaware of it. But likewise shes not meant too be aware of it.

mysterious wrote: »
    They are not devil worshippers, they are not aware that they are put into submission through the art of music.

ALL stars who are in the record label, are in some effect brainwashed into the occult stuff.

Look at Christinas new song. One of the most satanic songs I've ever seen of late. What annoys me is, she so fuucking blinded by the fact shes been totally set up to market this crap. The sad truth to her own stupidity and lack of awareness is down to her big inflated ego, who just wants to be out there and be all about me and not realise the full consequences and results it would lead too.

Look at Britney. Most of the world thought she was insane for shaving her hair off. She was making a statement to the world. " I sold my soul to the devil" in her own way. Her hair is a trademark of beauty, fame, feminism etc. She rebelled in a way that she could not speak. She would be looked upon as twice as "nuts" if she actually told the truth of what the music industry is really run on and by whom.

They are all puppets. Even the likes of Elvis, Maddonna and MJ. They all knew it. Maddonna doesnt know the full scale of it, because her ego keeps her afloat and alive to keep going. Impressed that she's managed to live off the "ego" to such a pro longed period to be quite frank. But then again it suits the illuminati for her to keep going. She had a few breakthroughs like no artist dared to do. She put on a fight, but in the end she was sucked into it. Just look at her tours. You will see satanic art very much in her recent tours. I believe she is largely unaware of it. But likewise shes not meant too be aware of it.

I've only seen Christina's song once or twice and wasn't paying much attention. Why do you find it worse than other songs, is it the lyrics or video? I'm not questioning you by the way just genuinely curious at why this is worse than the others, I don't know much about this stuff except from what I've been told by others here so I'm curious as to why you think its worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I've only seen Christina's song once or twice and wasn't paying much attention. Why do you find it worse than other songs, is it the lyrics or video? I'm not questioning you by the way just genuinely curious at why this is worse than the others, I don't know much about this stuff except from what I've been told by others here so I'm curious as to why you think its worse.

Thats the whole point, your not meant to consciously "get it". Its sublimal. But this video is obvious. Lyrics, video, everything. The colours, the slave sex bondage message when I'm down I need to let loose and have bisexual experiences. There is many videos on youtube even explaining in great depth. I'm not going into it word for word. Well the truth is, its all going into your mind whether your consciously aware of it or not. There is no genious in this woman but her voice, there is no chance in hell she would come up with this symbolism herself. I'm even laughing to myself now thinking of how doped she is.

Its like this.

You either "get it or you don't"

I see what you're saying but i don't see why its worse than other videos including pretty much the same imagery, that are out at the minute. Either way, surely the videos filled with subliminal messages that are on the surface innocent looking are worse?:confused:

• Advertisement

What goes unnoticed by the conscious mind will be noticed by the sub-conscious.Being aware of these things helps the sub-conscious not to take it in and have such an impact.Like when i was watching ufc in the middle of a fight the commentator with the smooth presenter voice starts saying"..and we will tell you when to watch ,so and so...we will tell you when to watch...etc etc"
    It was a suggestion that i will be watching it and he presumes authority over me at a sub-conscious level.Good advertising tactic as i am supposed to be only aware of the fight with my critical thinking lowered by the tv.
    I just wrote of that as an example of how i see "adverts" for satanic worship implied and mimiced on stages and other strange acts like murder more and more dramatized to younger audiences almost in a happy playfull manor in some videos.Alot of distraction is used like flashing lights with flesh shown or bright colours to distract the conscious mind and let the symbols embed in the sub-conscious logged maybe like this ..One Eye symbol= sex,drugs,murder,suicide etc
    This symbol later will be well embedded after its bombarded over all media through many videos movies etc.Then it can be used like an NLP anchor for advertising products or whatever.
    I would say at this stage a product with the hand covering one eye would sell quite well with the age range of roughly 13-22 year olds.

I was reading about advertising tactics the other day.
    I read that a diet coke can at soem stage or maybe still had womens breasts suggested somewhere along the side of the can in its design.The idea being that women unconsciously orientate towards the things they dont wish to consciously focus on or that is taboo,especially sexual or traumatic images implied subtley.
    So for men it would be subliminal phalic symbols to advertise that can to the unconscious mind as that has been found to be more effective for long term embedding of products.
    This for me links in with these music videos alot.I can see how the symbols and gestures are working like anchors but on an unconscious level if people arent arware of them.Nowadays for someone to look "cool" on tv they flash the ole devils horns or a an old school 666 gesture "awww yeeeaahh!" kinda attitude.But looking at the latest gaga videos and some of the other bi-sexual stuff and suicide hints added into these videos i have to wonder what is implied on a sub-conscious level with symbols and gestures being used by viewers who dont have an idea why they are doign it other than they might look "cool".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Man I'm twisted now, but I was probably reciting some ****ing satanic tune while at a club. I remember being distictly freaked out at the weird ****ing pyramid that Jay-Z performed on at Glastonbury.

I enjoy watching stuff i probably souldnt be watching.Like that series True Blood,i am hedging on the idea that the more you are aware of the less effect it will have on you sub-consciously.This has been proven as true but i believe it still has an effect.Maybe a mild one depending on each person.
    So imo its a good idea to enjoy the music or show and have extra fun trying to figure the symbolism or story they are portraying.Or spot the pyramid in the background game :D

I enjoy watching stuff i probably souldnt be watching.Like that series True Blood,i am hedging on the idea that the more you are aware of the less effect it will have on you sub-consciously.This has been proven as true but i believe it still has an effect.Maybe a mild one depending on each person.
    So imo its a good idea to enjoy the music or show and have extra fun trying to figure the symbolism or story they are portraying.Or spot the pyramid in the background game :D

I love True Blood:D:p You are right though, If you were to give up everything that could potentially subconsciously infleunce you, you would just have to stop watching all tv, radio, reading etc and stop listening to politicians, although that last one would probably be a good idea for alternative reasons:p

Watched two Films last night both of which I would say were chock full of Subliminal messages

Legion
    &
    The Book of Eli

lots of GodBotherin in those

I enjoyed Book of Eli. :D
    But was kind of laughing with my mate that the saving grace was bringing the bible to the "authorities", always the place to go in an emergency :)
    Id say there was alot of symbolism in that movie.I read somewhere that there was a scene with 2 dogs running past a window one of them had 3 legs.I vaguely remember that but not sure what that symbolizes.
    If you want to see messed up suggestion and erotic subliminal suggestion check out True Blood lol
    Necrophelia is in big time these days!
    I guess its handy for me to watch these things sometimes so i know how we are all being programmed and can understand why people are how they are more so than when i live outside the box too long.
    Twilight is probably full of sh1te also.The movies seem to be a cult classic,and alot of women seem to be now looking for fellas that look like the actors.Its fricken mad ^^
    Im pretty sure dressing up like one of them guys(oops dead people aka vampires) will get you halfway in with most women who watched twilight and resonate with the women in those films.
    It really makes me wonder and sad when i look at the goth and emo scene.People trying to be different but ending up just pigeon holing themselves and mostly copying looks from tv and music videos.
    I know its being going on for a long time,but nowadays it seems more intense.
    Just to be clear about vampires for everyone who watched twilight and True Blood.
    They are deceased people who have been and are animated through occult means.Its made to look sexy and we are supposed to be sexually aroused by these dead corpses.Just remember that as you watch it and it wont be so effective in messing with your heads.Lately ive been kind of going off that show true bood.Its getting a bit too fooked up for my liking.Friend watches it so i watch it with him but even seeing the symbolism like the pig god doesnt interest me with this show,its over loaded with corrupt sexual acts its ridiculous now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gokie

I enjoyed Book of Eli. :D
    Good book!

I figured you might have liked the Book of Eli.

the reason I brought it up is , you talk about people slipping occult immages into films and stuff and how itsa a terrible thing to try and brainwash people

However there dosent seem to be the same outrage from you on movies like that which use overt christian imagery, this kind of stuff offends me deeply tho, but not in the same way that the occult references seem to offend you.

I find it annoying when someone tries to ram their belief system down my throat, whatever that may be.

You seem to have no problem with reinforcing a Christian Dogma tho, only railing against the things which jar with your belief structure.

do you see what I'm gettin at???????

Im not sure who that last post is directed at.
    It could possibly be me since i do mention in posts illuminati and satanic symbolism.
    I actually focus alot more of my attention on the suggestion in movies.The illuminatti symbolism is hidden well the christian stuff is a bit more obvious tends to either be over the top in movies or understated.
    For example legion i havent watched.But if you think its christian symbolism that is being pushed subconsciously i would consider looking again to be sure.It may be satanic references mocking the christian perspective or many other things.
    I enjoyed the book of eli as an entertaining movie i aknowledge it has symbolism and do my best to spot it so it has less effect.I do the same for true blood.
    The difference between the two and myself is that in the book of eli its more religious propoganda mixed with some scenes of extreme violence which i am desinsitized to now at this stage of my life.
    True blood has necrophelia and some other things i am not so happy to get desensitized to.both movies i shouldnt be wathcing...but im not perfect and have to choose where to fall short sometimes :)
    In my oppinion tv should be thrown out the window to prevent temptation.
    I would embrace a massive EMP shock wave accross the globe if it ment a reset some utter chaos and maybe people actually living a life without the mind control/brain washing.
    I grew up as catholic till 8 years old and another smaller religion after that so i was heavily indoctrinated and desensitized to religious dogma.
    Nowadays i brush past religion as i would a story about a frog and a princess and i am strongly against organised religion because of my utter ignorance of the world brought on by its teachings.
    However satanic ritual abuse(or subliminal references to),necrophelia and general degradation of morals through manipulation is more a priority for me than any one religion.
    Satanism is a religion in its many forms i guess,but i think its on another level to christianity.
    It just happens now that alot of these movies music pop stars etc are aligned with satan and not god.So i am going to be alot more focused when talking about their work on the satanic side if i was to go that religion route.
    The Book of Eli was imo propoganda for the military and i was joking with a friend about seeing squares and compasses in the windows at one stage.I guess it was just an enjoyable experience overall as i watched it and chatted.
    Cant say the same for truee blood or lady gaga video.I have to be super focussed or i feel like my mind is literally being bombarded with sick corrupt ideas and a very fast pace and in the case of True Blood its reinforced with sexual appeal,i find that way more dangerous and worthy of respect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭IceMaiden

Its been interesting reading the views & ideas of this thread, obviously people come from various backgrounds & angles .Interpretations tend to collide or reinforce each other depending on the replies.
    Its encompassed a wealth of knowledge, thoughts & belief from a diverse group of people..
    In my time I think it was the nice clean cut boys [Beatles] who had a few rumours about like sergeant peppers, Revolver that had reverse info on & the album covers along with Abbey road.
    Interpretations of various forms & simbology can be time consuming & with several conclusions, remember with history & religions etc its at times possible to find about 7 or 8 interpretations for some items , so not always easy to know what one is being used to pass over the message.
    A few observations in relation to various comments & points others have made in this thread, the snake can represent brazen prediction-wisdom-Devine sacred knowledge.
    The letter S can be used to signify a snake. Clouds often represent the Lord or Fire at nighttimes is used the same. A rainbow could be used to indicate the number seven.
    Purple is often used for repentance & advent. Black & white in most forms used together can be light & dark or new & old. Whilst a sword can be the mark of St Paul’s martyrdom.

Looking at the first set of photos ,to me as the viewer looks she has her right eye covered so obviously its her Left eye that’s visible & seeing an indication of asserting female & the all seeing eye or protective eye of God

The one of her posing on the stage with tube work suggests the same plus her raised left hand helps reinforce the female left side.& creates a v a female sign The colours of black & white or gold & silver/grey. This could be a suggestion of light [gold] or sometimes it has been used as white =purity ,spiritual & transcending.
    Mourning or wisdom [black] The distinctive shapes captured with her pose of the pre-arranged tube work could be the silver tubes behind her left shoulder symbolic of male, whilst the gold tubes in front could be figure 8 side ways, [8=Jesus, unifying god & earth] or sands of time on edge.

Final picture of her could be emphasising the wounds of Jesus by her full 5 digits clasping her right side [5wounds-Right =male] The horns are probably fertility signs the flower [rose] shadowing her left eye indicates female as does the rose .Her right arm is bent into an angle held slightly away forming a sign of the female.

Lady Gaga pictured in yellow & black patterned dress.
    Yellow=gold at times [gold=light or white] or treachery or deceit.
    The white windows & furniture could be purity or spiritual transgender.
    Behind her left side are 3 candles burning the trinity
    Behind on her right side is a single candle with no flame could be indicating the unity of God, alternatively it may be phallic to correspond with the ve shaped vessel she is holding [female] also behind are 2 doors or panels that she is focused between this could be a representation of human & Devine or old & new .
    The 3 fingers of her right hand could be the trinity & the 4 fingers of her left indicate the evangelists. Her hands & arms could transmit outlines of both male & female signs, or the letter W [wisdom=female] or it could be an M [Mary=female] reversed .The glasses black four circles the evangelist circles indicate without end or beginning total perfection. Mickey mouse MM.

:)
    Beyonce dance scene I guess it’s a video still. Taking it that if the colours/patterns are not just about the USA, then5 pointed stars = star of David, or Seal of Solomon,, MM or earth mother.
    The triangles could be just that tri-angles =3 sided indicating 3 the holy trinity or they could be arrow heads a sign of the compass. The prominent patterned of red & white show signs for male or female. The colours of red & blue together can be Jesus & MM. Alone white =purity/spiritual transgender & a colour worn by Christians
    Red =passion=love=MM & the blood colour can be martyrs, alternatively fire =Pentecost=tongues of fire on the disciples.
    Blue=Virgin Mary& Jesus or heavenly love .The raised left hands are female or feminine indicating the all seeing eye the lowered right hand is male depicting Jesus or Plato movement of balance or earth or thought.
    Because there’s the 2 of them in similar dress it could be the sign of the Holy Twins, OR not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

lol @ this thread being 10 pages.

lol @ this thread being 10 pages.

But its 27 pages long? :confused:

Anyway, when I saw the title I was also doing the ole :rolleyes: to myself. But because I'm a sucker for punishment, I went and delved into this satanism/illuminati or whatever to see if there was anything to it.

Its actually very surprising, how much of that type of imagery is in music videos. Its more than just a coincidence. Definitely.

Now, that is still no evidence that the illuminati exists, but it really makes you wonder why they put the stuff in their videos. Its not like its an accident. Every frame of a music video is well thought out.

The funniest part is, I find the idea of Yaweh, or the Devil or Lucifer existing patently absurd. That doesn't mean these artists don't think it exists though.

If you get a chance, this is probably the most watchable series on it.

Skip to 2:30 for the first. Give it a chance. Watch the first 3 or 4 videos at least.

Obviously there is some mental stuff in there that is just paranoia, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I don't really have much interest in putting time into this. but what would be their motivation? what's showing symbols in videos going to do?

• Advertisement

I don't really have much interest in putting time into this.

Thats fair enough. But you shouldn't outright dismiss and laugh at something that you have put no time into investigating.

I was surprised that this was one of the CT's where I saw evidence that it was true. These rap/hip hop artists video's are littered with NWO/Illuminati imagery. It is there, plain to see for anyone who wishes to look.
    but what would be their motivation? what's showing symbols in videos going to do?

I haven't the foggiest idea. It is ludicrous to me, as as far as I can see devil worship is just as absurd as any of the other religions with zero evidence.

yekahs wrote: »
    NWO/Illuminati imagery

How do you know it's nwo/illuminati imagery?

Like i said before its a form of advertising i think.
    Im not sure but it seems to be to me anyway.Or maybe its a form of subtle mass mind control using subliminal traumatic images mixed with leading lyrics to distroy the morals of nations and cause fluxuations in society(eg.breaking up the family unit) that allow other things to integrate/interfere or plain move right in.
    Hard to say because there is a whole lot of sh1t going on with movies and music/music videos.Let alone regualr ads on tv and programming for the masses.Er btw programming i mean in both ways people can take it as soaps bla bla programming or actual programming for society to follow and immitate.
    Also there was a great video in another thread with a guy who is supposed to be an ex russian spy(who knows) or something like that.Speaking about how America is being taken over on a psychological level.
    I believe it could well be related to this topic.
    Might not be all that devil stuff but more like a move on each nation to undermine its morals and social structure.In the meantime the smart people are too busy wondering what this symbol or that one means and the rest dont even see them at all :)
    Id say the plan is working good if there such a plan.

How do you know it's nwo/illuminati imagery?

I think its fairly well established that the pyramid and all seeing eye, is perceived as Illuminati imagery.

Also, at least since the time of the knights templar the image of Baphomet has been worshipped as a demon or devil.

Head worship was nothing new & its not totally proven what the Templar in fact worshipped , heads are well documented be that of the Baptist or Baphomet, Its unfortunate most of the confessions for the accusations, where under various forms of torture .

Many only note it being a bearded severed head but others do mention a name including Baphomet, at the time other notables are equally worshipped or held in very high regard making it unclear as to any truth. One note was of a head with three faces, or a bearded mans face.
    .They did have the head of St Euphemina of Chalcedon kept at Nicosia, also they had a silver head shaped reliquary at a Paris Temple .It was inscribed with CAPUT LVIII & contained parts of a female skull. This is thought to be one of the martyred virgins at Cologne.
    As was once written [The secret of the grail lies with the identity of the bearded one]

Many Churches with Templar connections are dedicated to John the Baptist. In Ameiens Cathedral its told that the Templar most sacred relic was held ,[Severed head of the Baptist] or according to G Jourdan it is - la vrai tete Baphometique Templier- the TRUE Baphometic head of the Templars.
    Another theory is that Baphomet is a corruption of Abufihamet [English translation is Father of Understanding]
    Reverse spelling is another method thus producing -TEM-OHP-AB that is taken to be Templi-Horminmun-Pacis-Omnium-Abbas =Father of the Temple of Universal Peace Among Men.
    By using another code to translate the name Baphomet then becomes Sophia a Goddess of Wisdom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement