Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolves away... Wednesday 10th

Options
  • 07-02-2010 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭

Ok, we should be looking to win this but I did say the same for the Hull game. :mad:

Opinions please. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

el diablo wrote: »
    Ok, we should be looking to win this but I (and we) did say the same for the Hull game. :mad:

.......and the Stoke game...and the Villa game....and the Birmingham game.....and Liverpool...and Villa....etc...etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

I actually think we'll win this one.

Defoe to bag a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

RichMc70 wrote: »

Defoe to bag a couple.
    Hopefully the players will be up for it to gain revenge for that extremely embarrassing result v Wolves at WHL. :o

They'll probably try to "park the bus" again but it might suit us better being away from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Definately playing away will suit us better, they will have to come out and play we can hit them then. This tactic works better of course with Lennon on the pitch but we still have adequate quality to beat them. I say 0-2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I want to see us winning by at least 2 goals. At the risk of being a bit disrespectful; Wolves are sh*t lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

two nil to spurs i would say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

RichMc70 wrote: »

Same here, 3 1 away win ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Roman Pavlyuchenko has returned to training ahead of Wednesday's Barclays Premier League trip to Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    The striker has been missing with a groin problem since coming off the bench to score against Leeds in the last round of the FA Cup two and a half weeks ago.
    However, Ledley King will be rested for the game at Molineux after playing 90 minutes in Saturday's 0-0 draw with Aston Villa.
    Meanwhile, Aaron Lennon (groin) and Benoit Assou-Ekotto (hip) are making steady progress in their comebacks, with the latter running again.
    Aaron is back in rehab, and manager Harry Redknapp said: "He could possibly be back the weekend after next but it's difficult to say. It's really up to him to see how he feels and how the fitness coaches and physios see him. We won't rush him back until we're sure he's right."
    Longer-term absentees Jonathan Woodgate (groin) and Carlo Cudicini (wrist, pelvis) continue their recuperation.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/teamnews090210.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Confident about this one. But then again this is Spurs we are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

TBH, I see this being an awful hammering. Wolves are ****e, we'll want revenge and if you believe in karma what didn't go in for the villa game should go our way here.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 4-1 win. JD to get two with two coming from midfield.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

This is a MUST WIN....end of debate. :D

Don't forget this crowd should've beaten Liverpool a few weeks ago at their place so it won't be that easy. 0-1 will do for me.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I'll take any kind of win to be honest, and no injuries.

guys - 3 points is a must tonite, anything less and we are in trouble. the scary thing is that we could finish 3rd or 7th right up to the final day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭gent9662

Why isn't Kranjcar getting a regular starting place?

cos he isnt good enough

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

In fairness he must feel a little hard done by. He was one of our better players when Luka was out. Big big game this, even if fourth is lost we should still be pushing it till the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Wolves
    Doyle: 6 goals (6 league); Craddock: 4 goals (4 league)

Tottenham
    Defoe: 20 goals (15 league); Crouch 10 goals (5 league)

Gomes;
    Kaboul, Bassong, Dawson, Bale;
    Bentley, Huddlestone, Jenas, Kranjcar;
    Gudjohnsen, Defoe.

SUBS - Alnwick, Corluka, K Walker, Modric, Palacios, Crouch, Pavlyuchenko.

Harry really changing things up is he trying to keep a few people fresh for sunday perhaps?

Oh and why the hell is Jenas starting christ I can track back better then him

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Gomes;
    Kaboul, Bassong, Dawson, Bale;
    Bentley, Huddlestone, Jenas, Kranjcar;
    Gudjohnsen, Defoe.

SUBS - Alnwick, Corluka, K Walker, Modric, Palacios, Crouch, Pavlyuchenko.

Before seeing the starting line up, I actually fancied our chances tonight, but not so sure now. Especially with Jenas playing and a debut (2nd time) for Kaboul.

Hope mt pessimism is proved wrong.

• Advertisement

Any link for this lads?

http://www.ag1tv.com/

Best I can find, not great though

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Any link for this lads?
    1-0 already. :mad: I was a bit unhappy when I saw the team sheet too. :rolleyes:

This match is dire get Jenas off now please

Poor first half:mad:

This match is dire get Jenas off now please

Somebody please kick him and injure him, even one of our own players please, the lad is a liability :mad:

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Somebody please kick him and injure him, even one of our own players please, the lad is a liability :mad:
    I don't know what Harry see's in him he watched that ball float by him for there goal

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

This is typical Spurs. Go away to a much poorer side, and assume you can just walk around the park and have a laugh. Shockingly bad so far. If we cant even get points against Wolves, then we dont belong anywhere near the top 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 spursanmhi

harry's fault simple as that.how u could put jenas in the team after his performances against leeds and liverpool is a farce.same old soft spurs

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Can't see the game myself as I'm in work but it sounds like this is the typical spurs away performance against a weaker team that simply show a bit of fight and upset us. Forget 4th if we don't win here, since Xmas we have shown we are not good enough.

Advertisement