Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vintage Stratocaster

• 07-02-2010 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Given the state of the economy and the fact that vintage guitars have gone through the floor, I though it's time I invest in 50's strat. I have the money so why not ?

Here's the beast

http://www.j-walk.com/other/todd/ebayparody.htm

Would be interested in opiions, should I neotiate or do it..?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Bod1 wrote: »
    Given the state of the economy and the fact that vintage guitars have gone through the floor, I though it's time I invest in 50's strat. I have the money so why not ?

Here's the beast

Looks great, hit the BIN right now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Bod1

Having a bad day obviously !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If Im spending at least 15 grand, one of my pre-requisites is that the seller can at least spell the products name...and its a bonus if he/she can spell at all.

I had my doubts until I seen the handwritten note from Bob Jones...Im convinced now though :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

I bet it comes with a ton of mojo. But you can't put a price on mojo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Its definitly worth the price, did you see what it says...you will play exactly like eric clapton!!!! BARGAIN!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Wood u trhust sumone who talk lik dis and sed LOL wen trin 2 sell u sumtin.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭bellg124

Ha funny stuff Joe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Thats a yamaha pacifica,

Eric Clamton plays Fender strats! If you by this guitar, you will sound just like he does!! Also Jimmy Hendrickson uses these types of giutras when he plays on his CDs

Whata joke

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Love this part

Eric Clamton plays Fender strats! If you by this guitar, you will sound just like he does!! Also Jimmy Hendrickson uses these types of giutras when he plays on his CDs

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Organeer

Someone got the date wrong! This was supposed to appear on 1st April.
    The Strat was only designed in 1954 & I am not sure they used Yamaha tuners.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

thats class.

OP you should buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy

did I mention you should buy it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 jimmy99

Here's the beast

Baeuitful Giutar I have one the same only in brown(KIND OF DOG TURD COLOUR).Mine comes with a case that smells a bit funny.A real collectors piece.I could let you have it for $2000 if your interested.A COOL VINTAGE PIECE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I wonder how many people have responded to that "ad" thinking that it's real?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Malice_ wrote: »
    I wonder how many people have responded to that "ad" thinking that it's real?

For the sake of my faith in humanity i hope nobody did...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Bod1

Deal done, 12 grand with the gig bag, he promised to get Jimmy Handtricks to sign it. Cash in the bank....suckers !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Deal done, 12 grand with the gig bag, he promised to get Jimmy Handtricks to sign it. Cash in the bank....suckers !
    Nice! So are we going to get to hear it or are you just going to stuff it away in a bank vault for the next 50 years or something?

Advertisement