Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there much difference in the courses in DIT or IADT?

Options
  • 07-02-2010 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi, I'll hopefully be studying photography in college later this year and I was wondering if there's any major difference between the courses in DIT or IADT?? I've tried lurking for a bit and looking through previous threads and couldn't find much about the differences between the courses.

Any opinions or info is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭dan759

Wouldn't mind hearing about this myself as i've applied for both too! :)

Also, anyone know about the photography course in the university of ulster?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 truvogirl

Hi, I'll hopefully be studying photography in college later this year and I was wondering if there's any major difference between the courses in DIT or IADT?? I've tried lurking for a bit and looking through previous threads and couldn't find much about the differences between the courses.

Any opinions or info is greatly appreciated!

I've been looking to do a photography course for a while so must look into these. Do you know are these full-time or night courses?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

truvogirl wrote: »
    I've been looking to do a photography course for a while so must look into these. Do you know are these full-time or night courses?

These are both four year full time degree courses.
    DIT info & IADT Info.

Advertisement