Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babygro for long 13 week old.

Options
  • 07-02-2010 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I have a lovely, long 13 week old. He is currently in 3-6 month babygro's and they are nearly too short on him. I would put him in 6-9 month stuff but it is really big on him in the chest.
    Next babygro's seemed to be the longest, but even they are too short.
    Any advise where I can buy long 3-6 month babygro's or even PJ's?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

petit bateau seem to be quite long and narrow - or some mothercare ones. you might be better going to h&m and buying some separates? they had great leggings with double waistband when my lo was born 14mths ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Our LO is very tall everyone comments on it and am I too. We found Mother Care to be the best they might be a little more expensive but they'll last much longer than the rest and save buying more before you should.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Our daughter has extremely long legs and we found tesco's babygro's had the longest legs out of all the babygros we got from next, mothercare and debenhams, and they are cost friendly.

another alternative we were told is to cut open the toes part and use socks over them.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

Thanks for all that. Feeding him now and heading to the shops then. I had not tried mothercare due to the cost and had avoided tesco because the tesco newborn babygro's were too short from day 1!
    I will try both today, don't really want to put him in seperates yet, so might have to cut the toes yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭supermum1

I had the same problem with my son, I bought all my clothes from tesco (still do!) and cut the toes out. works a treat and it's cost effective!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eimsRV

Debenhams have lovely ones that don't have any feet in them. They are sold seperatly but are quite dear - about 12/14 euro I think.
    The longest ones I found were M&S, they weren't overly priced either.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

The best ones I found were the M&S ones. Didnt theink they were that expensive though. Think they were only €12 for 3 where as the next ones were €17 or €19.. The M&S ones are thinish quality compared to the next ones but do wash better:D

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

Thanks again everyone,
    Got some Mothercare ones today and Tesco ones as well, they are definitely longer then the next, boots, and dunnes ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Donna77

yeah the tesco ones are the longest...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Dunnes,Pennys and Heatons sell the fleece baby sleep suits.
    I find these are longer and bigger then normal baby gros and are 2 for 7 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

try some of the ones without built in feet, and put socks on them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭tscul32

H&M has always been a great place to get footless babygros. Then you just put socks on.

Advertisement